Life officially sucks.

That sucks.

I know I do. Look like a work of art. Not sucks. Unless you buy me dinner first.

Well, this thread got dry. Let’s change the topic. How about… what’s your favourite ice cream? I like cookies and cream myself. But strawberry cheesecake ice cream is awesome too.

Ever have soft serve vanillia swirlled with Rootbeer or Bubblegum flavor? Delicious.

I’m a mint chocolate chip man, myself.

Sure, the pain you feel sucks, and we all deal with this kind of thing different ways. Back when me and my wife broke up (before we were married) I got myself drunk, into a fight, and into the county lockup on PI and DD(public intox and drunken disorderly). We were apart for about 3 days, and they were a miserable three days. But then we just “happened” to run into eachother at the movie theater in which she worked, resolved the issue, about a year later when she was in culinary school, got married.

I guess all i am trying to say is that this may be rough, it may suck, but time will change almost anything. All you need is a little patience, and if you get in touch with her again, try to resolve the issue. If you can’t resolve it, move along. There’s lots of girls in the world, and they all arent the same.

I found 20 bucks on the ground once.

did you spend it, or save it ?

Probably not most of the people posting. That’s just speculation, however.

I felt kinda poopy over girl-issues tonight too.

Your face looks gay!

lol @ Lanyx for using the word “poopy” in a sentence. :stuck_out_tongue:

Life always officially sucked. No need to blame your girlfriend for it.
Oh sorry. Ex- girlfriend.

In case anyone cares, my favorite ice cream flavors are Orange, apple and cinnamon. Quite the unusual flavors for regular milky ice cream, I know, but I’m absolutely addicted to it. Unfortunately they’re pretty hard to get. :frowning:

Is there an infinite number of ice cream flavours out there? It seems like every brand has a billion trillion different kinds. It’s like finding all the digits in pi.

I’m partial to mint chocolate chip, also.

Originally posted by KexMex
But someone tell me, what the hell did I do???

Originally posted by TD
Get on IRC and chat about it

Most ice cream is good, especially cheesecake.

probably not the direct quote but oh well ^^

Cinnamon ice cream’s not that good (well it’s good, but not great).

Now PUMPKIN ice cream… that’s good stuff.

Pumpkin? Blech. And I’m not talking about brands here, yeesh. o-o I’m talking about fresh Ice cream. Y’know. From an old fashioned ice cream stand. ;.; Do you people only know Baskin and Robbins and mc donalds ice these days? ;.;

Have you had pumpkin ice cream? If not, you should try it before judging it. It’s quite good.

Although, honestly, Rocky Road is still the best.

Ew, fuck no. No McDonald’s ice cream, that shit isn’t even ice cream, it’s like, rock hard slightly sweet milk that takes 15 minutes to soften, at which point it instantaneously gets hit by a mysterious heat ray that liquifies it. (Unless you meant some actual ice cream brand that I’ve never heard of, not the fast food place’s pitiful excuse for it. >>;)

And of course we know more brands. Ben and Jerry’s, Dreyers, and generic store brand. :smiley: I’m almost positive I’m forgetting at least one, too.

As for favorite kinds, I’m not really sure I can name one single favorite. It really depends on my mood, but since it’s been mentioned, I could really go for some o’ that strawberry cheesecake. Mmm, delicious cheesecake. drool

My favorite kind would be (surprise, surprise) Cherry Blossom. Followed by Strawberry, and plain Vanilla after that. There’s a Baskin-Robbins/Yogen-Fruz clone right near where I work, so I sometimes stop by there during my breaks, just for a treat.

Didnt I make that pic?