Let's talk movies, people!

Sorry…it’s just that I’m about to see a movie, and I am sooo excited, 'cause it’s just me and one of my best friends, crusing around the shops, seeing movies, and causing catastrophe wherever we go…hee! Oh yeah, for others who don’t know, Chapter 1 of my ficcy has been posted in the Media Forum

Yay?

I like cheese.

Cheese is good.

What movies were you going to see?

I like cheese, cept toly grilled

I prefer cheddar, and that’s about it.

KYAHAHHAA MOVIE! ME LIKE MOVIE!!!

LEAVE HER THREAD ALONE, YOU RAVENOUS BASTARDS!!!

Cheddar is good, actually, but Gouda isn’t bad either. It tastes best when sliced.

Mozzarella all the way man.

Bah, go back to New Jersey. Mozzarella only tastes on pizza. (but damn good on it.)

No way - mozzarella tastes great when you grate it (and it doesn’t even grate that well, it crumbles mostly) and just munch on it in little clumps.

You munch it on in little clumps? God, learn to eat cheese. FETA is munched in clumps. Not Mozzarella.

… I thought this topic was about movies?

Anyway, I like sharp chedder, even though it gives me horrid gas. As far as movies go, I haven’t seen any in the theatre since the second LOTR movie came out last December. I thought about going to see The Matrix Reloaded but I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle going out to the theatre so I’m waiting for it come out on video.

FETA? Wtf is that o_O

It’s a soft, reeally white greek cheese. Made of goat milk, I think. And all crumbly.

Ah yes, feta… tastes almost like yoghurt.
I’m not that fond of cheese except for when it’s molten… mmm, pizza…

And I haven’t been to the cinema since the second Harry Potter movie, so yah… but it’s always fun. Except for when you go there with school to watch some weird stuff. And get stuck in the buses back for half an hour because some morons stole lightbulbs and the cinema people won’t let us leave until the thieves give up.

Oh yeah, and Lady Angel; don’t worry about this, you have just witnessed a thread going off topic. It’s perfectly normal around here. In the words of <strike>the great mighty</strike> (maybe not…) MegamanX2K:
“RPGClassics: We go off topic so you don’t have to.”

Anybody know of any good films about cheese? You know, just to sorta merge the off-topic with the on-topic?

I can’t think of any.

Course, I’m not much of a movie-goer.

Spongebob Squarepants could go through as a cheese… he looks like one :smiley:

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]Anybody know of any good films about cheese? You know, just to sorta merge the off-topic with the on-topic?

I can’t think of any.

Course, I’m not much of a movie-goer. [/b]

Uh… The mighty mouse?

http://www.cheese.com/