Let's Get Jiggy With It.

I don’t know what to say. I’m not too good with computer know how and such, so I can’t help you. I guess it’s no big deal.

Shame. It’s one of those cool animated gifs that look like they were done in MSPaint. Think Xaoi Xaoi’s stuff. :smiley:

Wow, I like your avatar Pierson. Wait. What the fuck happened to your other avatar? And the one you had before that? And can’t you keep an avatar for 24 hours? And what is that in your avatar?

Your sig is nice though. Thinking of plushies, how about an Asmodeus plushie, or a Diablo plushie. Or somesuch evil.

a) Thank you
b) It was replaced for the current one
c) It was replaced for the one before the current one.
d) Maybe. What’s it to ya?

d) It’s a bad-quality scene from the Fatal Fury anime, where Terry Bogart looks towards the camera, and for NO REASON it goes all streaked and grainly, like you see before me. This is apparently supposed to convel something emotional to the watcher. People who have seen the final scene of Cowboy Bebop will understand.

Now, those scenes always remind of the war films where escaping prisoners are caught in searchlights beams, and the same thing happens. Thus the title, the German accent, and the ‘Angry Hitler’ emoticon at the end.

Now I’ve explained the joke and it isn’t fucking funny anymore. Nice going Gil. Nice. Now I’m gonna go find a new avvy… :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s alright, you’ve had that one for too long already :stuck_out_tongue:

I didnt think it was possible, but someone <i>can</i> change their avvie more than charle! ::dekar!:: ::dekar!::

I like my avvie and sig the way they are, nice and minimal, because <strike>i suck at teh funneh when it comes to avs</strike>AVATARS ARE FOR THE WEAK.