Lets all wish Mabat a happy 1000 posts!

Why catgirls? Why always catgirls?

Can I borrow some money?

What…is your name?
What…is your quest?
What…is the air-speed velocity of an unladen catgirl?

Here are answers to your questions, lavs. Hope you had as much fun asking me as I did in answering them ^^

Alyx- Asks:

Mabat did Charle ask you if he could start this thread? ^^

No. He did query me why I was action so mysteriously that day. Then TD blurts out that my post count is nearing 1k again. And then Charle did this. Thanks Charlie. Thanks TD. Thank you all.

Pierson Asks:
Maba, why do bad things happen to good people?

WHERE IZ DAT JOE FRAZAH!?

Why ‘Mabatsekker’ anyway?

[b]- Because the world follows a certain gaussian principle that makes the excess good in us attract evil occurences, while the excessively evil guys get good things to happen to them. Of course, we still forget that if we apply chaotic intentions into good, we often get a slightly more lucky individual because chaos is often the alignment of fools and drunks, while law tends to represent another of them darn positive things. LAwful evil on the other hand, tends to get a lot of bad mojo directed to them; Hell ain’t nice.

• I do not know. WHO IZ DAY JOE FRAZAH, ANYWAYZ!?

• Mabatsekker represents me. I represent Mabatsekker. It’s a symbiosis that was discovered by me in grade school. Being a wiz kid at games, I got nice nicks like Gamester and …Mabatsekker, because it just sounded so cool. I had just gotten my first internet connection, and some guys heard about it. They invite me to play Tribes with them. Coo’! But then I needed a k1ck455 nickname like “The Sniper”, “goni”, “Anistocrat” or “Jartzza”. Mabatsekker represented itself, and offered his guise to me. Then he became my internet alias. 6 years of Mabatsekker, so far.[/b]

Bahamut Xero

How did you come across RPGC?

Who here to you feel is the most like you?

[b]- Like most people hare back in the time in the last millenium, I was attracted not only by Macc’s amazingly hilarious FARTS, but Spoony’s SPC collection aswell. I also discovered MAJOR GOOD stuff like Shrines, which aided me in several games which I was stuck in. Mainly FF5’s “Invisible hole on the ground”-cave. Before even knowing of RPGClassics, I posted a few random posts in Mysidia too. After a few years of just visits, 9/11 occurs. I enter… and BAM! I’m addicted to the chatroom. And soon after, the boards. And the rest… well… can’t write all day here, y’hear?

• I actually feel like a combination of people: Macc (Catgirls!!!) + TD + Charlie (INSANE IN DA MEMBRANE… Irl anyway) + Valkyrie Esker (In terms of just wanting to have kickass fun) = Mabatsekker… of course, these may seem a bit far-fetched <_<; [/b]

Nick D Wolfie:

Do you like Girl Scout Cookies?

What happens if you put a memory card filled with FF7 master files into the microwave? My brother said a long time ago that Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth would come out of the microwave is that true?
[b]- Chocolate chip or Girl Scout-flavoured ones? Choccies are always good! ^^

• I’d say it results in a catastrofic eruption of your memory card which ends up damaged, and same with the microwave. Now, if you have one of those funky oldschool microwaves, it might release gases/radiation that alters your perception, and you see Cloud, Teef and Seph running just before you hit the floor… dying.[/b]

GSM:

Pepsi or Coke? Favorite color? First memory? What are some of your regrets? Whats under your bed? Whats in your closet? Do you believe in Santa? Favorite holiday? Favorite season? Collect anything? Whats your real name? mwuhahah just your first name no im not a stalker! uh maybe i’ll think of more later ^ _ ^
[b]- It would have to be Pepsi Max (They sell the diet/light version with the brand ‘max’ here… Maximum Taste, no Sugar). Or Pepsi Twist if absolutely pressed.

• I have a bunch of Legos.
  • I regret not doing things I could’ve done, like, for instance, sending roses
  • Under my bed? Kawaii catgirls.

In closet? Naked catwomen. I’d give you proof of the latter, but it’s against the rules.
  • Yep. Can’t deny believeing in him if he lives in this country :wink:
  • Christmas, or the first of May.
  • I dig Winter.
  • Max Christian Paganus. If there were any Finnish people living closer that Sal, I’d be afraid.[/b]
    Macc/Spaz/Lun:

Those are not questions, but they still got my attention due containing catgirlishness. ;_;

Steve:

Could you change your name to MadHatS3x0r for a few days? :smiley:
- If one of you mods are gazing at this one… grant his wish for a few days.

Alyx:
Will you bear my child? Please? ^.^
- I’m afraid the Real Mabatsekker wouldn’t be of desirable qualities for you and your child. I am flattered, though :slight_smile:

Wil:
What is your REAL name? I think you mentioned it before, but I don’t remember.
(Note: you don’t have to answer that if you prefer to continue being anonymous.)
- Check GSM. Like I said, I don’t mind my name going public… I live in such abarren place anyway :wink:

Mastahmoone:
Where the name Mabatsekker came from?

- Check Bahamut Xero. Lots of Name-related quessies O_o;

demigod:
Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Yes or No?
Do you use your powers for good, or for awesome?

[b]- Hot Chocolate. But I do like a cup of coffee in the morning.

• Mint-Chocolate is teh GOOOOOD :)))))
  • Yes.
  • Good, I don’t like showing off for no good reason.[/b]

Gargamel… er, Gilgamesh:
Congrats then… Question: Moogle or Chocobo?
- Danke. Choco/Mog. Solo? Chocobos. Lav.

Pierson:
Why catgirls? Why always catgirls?

- Well Pierson. How can you NOT love these graceful goddesses that have ascended upon us wretched souls to delight us with their cheerful and cat-ish mannerisms? It’s like asking: How can you not like the essensence of all that is good and nice? The ears, the tail… the smile you just could… DIE for. Of course, the females here might have similar opinions about catboys, but that’s a completely different question… :wink:

Cro:
Can I borrow some money?

- I’m but a poor, simple student with no job in the middle of his Finals crisis. Everything I have goes towards my “Make Maba feel goooooood on Fridays”-fund. Maybe when I’m done and have a job, I could… offer you a deal with reasonable interest.

GG Crono:
What…is your name?
What…is your quest?

[b]- ENOUGH WITH THE NAMES ALREADY!!

• Learn Blue Magic, become a better artist and find the catgirl of my dreams.
  • Depends how stoned I am and if I’m chasing after her.
  • 42 catgirls at the same time. That’s the purpose of life, right?[/b]

Charlie Asks:
Charlemagne> mabat
Charlemagne> did it hurt?
Mabatsekker> No.
Mabatsekker> It was nice.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]Steve:

Could you change your name to MadHatS3x0r for a few days? :smiley:
- If one of you mods are gazing at this one… grant his wish for a few days.[/b]

YES!
WOOHOO!

sniff He won’t my child… ;;

Aww… sorry Alyx… but there’s also the authorities, who wouldn’t like the thought >_>;

pat pat Oh well… sighs I tried.

IT really woudln’t so, I’m sorry…

it’s the bloodt distance, really >>__>>>><

I blame the net form evert realc mistke, y’lmknow… its just so… vblameable!

Uh Mabat stoned, drunk or tired? Or all three? ^ _ ^;

Quote from Gilgamesh: Congrats then… Question: Moogle or Chocobo?

Thats my question Bozo! ;_;

Quote from GG Crono 4:What…is your name?
What…is your quest?

My question too! Well that i’ve asked another person for their 1,000 post thingy. Homey don’t play that! whacks GG with brick filled sock

Sweet name Mabat: Max Christan Paganus, that just rocks!

Wanna trade names? translated my name is laurel reborn coffee merchant. My name is only good considering the humor of Eddie Izzard :wink: Of course my mom didn’t keep her maiden name O’Neill wahhhhhhhh.

You didn’t answer my question of Collect anything? like collections of stuff. holds a catgirl hostage

Favorite Color?

Whats special about the first of May?

Why chocobos?

What languages do you know of?

What languages do you know of good fluency(?spelling) if any?

What types of music do you like?

Favorite type of weather and uh temperature or i guess what would the perfect day be like for you?

Night or day?

Want to travel anywhere and where if so, and maybe why?

Favorite animal(s)?

Favorite kinds of characters?..besides sexy catgirls ;p As in characters from movies/games or whatever that you want to be like and or you just like.

What size coconuts do you like?

What are your feelings about furbies?

Where were you on the night of November 15th?

hahaha happy birthday man, I like your derawings.

Originally posted by GunsmokeMist
[b]You didn’t answer my question of Collect anything? like collections of stuff. holds a catgirl hostage

Favorite Color?

Whats special about the first of May?

Why chocobos?

What languages do you know of?

What languages do you know of good fluency(?spelling) if any?

What types of music do you like?

Favorite type of weather and uh temperature or i guess what would the perfect day be like for you?

Night or day?

Want to travel anywhere and where if so, and maybe why?

Favorite animal(s)?

Favorite kinds of characters?..besides sexy catgirls ;p As in characters from movies/games or whatever that you want to be like and or you just like.

What size coconuts do you like?

What are your feelings about furbies?

Where were you on the night of November 15th? [/b]

• Oh, sorry. Your questions were in such a jumble that I couldn’t make it out at the time. Well, I collect neat small figurines, certain comic books, dice, and one could say, anime too.

• Labor day. A general wave of pleasantness engulfs the country as people go out to have fun. Of course, alcohol has detracted from that pleasantness in the past for me.

• Mmm… Chocobos are yellow and bright and moogles are dull gray, I guesses.

• What languages I can speak&write? Finnish And English Very Fluently, some Swedish and German. I can write Finnish, English and Swedish comprehendably, and German slightly worse.

• I like Trance/Techno, Drum&Bass, Classical Music and occasionally some jazz.

• Hmm… I dunno… I guess I’d like a day when it rains and it’s gently warm… like 20 degrees Celsius… Maybe a nice Friday, and we gather somewhere with all of my friends and play D&D, DDR, Munchkin and other games and have a good time.

• I like night.

• I dunno, I’d like to go across the big pond to North America… maybe Canada. :wink: Or alternatively, just a small trip to Europe, if there’s an RPGC meeting held there.

• Well, first of all… hugs his Dalmation and I like cats too.

• Lessee- I dig Dan from the SF games, Iori from KoF games… and sorry - Katt from BoF2 :wink: I like Paine. Movies… hmm… I guess the whole concept makes me like Ghostbusters :slight_smile:

• I like naturally sized coconuts. They need not to be big or small.

• I think they’re okay as long as they are quiet.

• Most likely home, and… playing games.

I am LOVING the sig, dude. :cool: