Let's all put our money together and buy this on Ebay.

Originally posted by Infonick
This money isn’t going to the Navy though and it no longer in service so and the Navy would never do this. The moeny is going to an individual or some group. It just a plane that slipped through the cracks, which if you knew the system, it wouldn’t be too suprising. The system needs a lot of work. Fuck, my unit lsot one of our vehicles once when we went to the field and only realized it was gone because the armory was missing weapons.
Does anyone else find this slightly unnerving?

Epic: ya think?

I would be called miscommunication and finishing stuff up before a hard earned weekend. Weapons are another issue though. Any kind of munition is gaurded with insane security (such as shutting down every nearby base if something isn’t accounted for).

If everyone at rpgclassics, took all of their money, and all of their families money. we still wouldnt have enough to pay for… I dunno… a wing.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
If everyone at rpgclassics, took all of their money, and all of their families money. we still wouldnt have enough to pay for… I dunno… a wing.

Now that’s not positive thinking Charl. We’ll never get anywhere with that kind attitude.

Now that’s not positive thinking Charl. We’ll never get anywhere with that kind attitude.
You’re an enthusiast.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
You’re an enthusiast.

No, I’m an optomist…unless I sense no hope at all.

Originally posted by Admiral Nagumo
Do you remember what Carrier?

Sorry, no idea. Not really my area of expertise. Besides, they all look the same after you blow them up. Not that I’ve done that, of course.

No, I’m an optomist…unless I sense no hope at all.

Same here, except that I believe there is always hope.

About the jet, I want one, if I’m really good do you think Santa might bring me one for Christmas this year?

RPGC DOES have an Army- it was formed back during the days of the gone-but-not-forgotten Fanfic Masterpiece JOIN MY ARMY! by Valkyrie Esker and a few others (including Yours Truly) : ) It is currently inactive, but I’m sure it would spring back in action should we ever need it to one day! :victoly:

You know, all this stuff is making me lose faith in Ebay. And I was thinking on looking for some stuff in it…

Love the commercials, tho. :wink:

Even if someone bought it they probably couldn’t afford to maintain it, besides gas there’s reutine maintenance and stuff like that which would be extremely costly.

Originally posted by Stoker
Even if someone bought it they probably couldn’t afford to maintain it, besides gas there’s reutine maintenance and stuff like that which would be extremely costly.

That’s why we pool our money.

Originally posted by Stoker

The correct term is Aviation Fuel.

Heheh, you’re assuming I give a rat’s ass as to what the correct term is, I think.

I wonder why ebay closed the link… hmm…

Oh great.
Just when I needed to print out a pic of it to prove my friend that he is selling that, they close the fucking link.
:fungah: