Let's all put our money together and buy this on Ebay.

Navy F/A-18A Hornet jet fighter.

And to prove it isn’t a joke.

A credible news source.

All right, who’ll go in on it with me?:ah-ha!:

If only X were here, he’d be in heaven.

Holy shit! The fuel’s probably a tad expensive. Man, pricey.

Holllleeee mother of fuck…

me wanties… cries

Holy Mother of Crap!!!

Instead of thhaatt!! Who is actually going to put in money? :stuck_out_tongue:

242 bids?!?!?

Seller’s note: Please don’t use for evil

The navy going out of business or what? I remember they were selling an aircraft carrier on eBay not too long ago. Or is this like a ‘collect the whole set’ deal? I think I’ll wait until they come with the Happy Meals.

Couldn’t the air force just hold a bake sale?

One:

Holllleeee mother of fuck…

Two:

Holy Mother of Crap!!!

One:

The navy going out of business or what? I remember they were selling an aircraft carrier on eBay not too long ago. Or is this like a ‘collect the whole set’ deal? I think I’ll wait until they come with the Happy Meals

Two:

Couldn’t the air force just hold a bake sale?

Do I hear an echo, or do posts just come in pairs now?

guess they do…

but i’d like to have one…

sigh Invalid Item Code…

And didn’t it take like, over two years of training before they let you fly one anyway?

Mabat, you’re missing the point. You can go up to your friends and say “I own a jet. Do you? NO, I DIDN’T THINK SO. I’M GETTING NEW FRIENDS. LOSERS.”

Finally, we can begin to build the RPGC ARMY!.. Oh wait, damnit.

I once saw a country for sale on eBay…

No, I’m not joking.

Originally posted by Macc Maverick
The navy going out of business or what? I remember they were selling an aircraft carrier on eBay not too long ago. Or is this like a ‘collect the whole set’ deal? I think I’ll wait until they come with the Happy Meals.

Do you remember what Carrier?

It seems like the link has stopped working.
And I thought we already had an army? What do you need with an army anyway? I’m here, and I’m Death. I’m much more powerful than any army.

I even have lifetimers to use as shields.

This money isn’t going to the Navy though and it no longer in service so and the Navy would never do this. The moeny is going to an individual or some group. It just a plane that slipped through the cracks, which if you knew the system, it wouldn’t be too suprising. The system needs a lot of work. Fuck, my unit lsot one of our vehicles once when we went to the field and only realized it was gone because the armory was missing weapons.

And I thought we already had an army? What do you need with an army anyway? I’m here, and I’m Death. I’m much more powerful than any army.

GySgt Hartman of Full Metal Jacket would say RPGC needed a Marine Corps because we kill everything we see and we are backed by God. Afterall, God has a hard on for Marines. Plus, Marines aren’t allowed to die without permission making you relatively powerless against Marines.:ah-ha!:

Originally posted by Bing
[b]I once saw a country for sale on eBay…

No, I’m not joking. [/b]

Wasn’t someone selling like 24 retarded Japanese kids on Ebay once?
I remember seeing that…

Originally posted by Bing
[b]I once saw a country for sale on eBay…

No, I’m not joking. [/b]

That did happen once, some little country in I think it was Europe( there are like many REALLLY small, like smaller than a county-sized countries there)

I do say that we have an army here at RPGC, all of us, with our diverse talents, my lightsaber, The Force, and Ackbar’s Fleet, Well, plus Merlin’s control of the universe ( see the Merlio-centered universe) we can take on anyone.