Lenna and Rydia

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Well, for the people wondering who the heck Lenna is… She’s a pink-haired girl, of the quiet type, apparently. Also, when she gets startled, her hair looks suggestively like an octopus. :stuck_out_tongue:
Here’s what I managed to find.
http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/ff5/ff5char.htm
http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/ff5/ff5shots01.htm

So thats who that girl is, in my Anthologies booklet…always thought it was Celes.

Faris looks a lot like Edgar, i could only distinguish her from a man by the usage of eye liner (in other words GO GAME DESIGNERS! They pulled a number on me)…not that it’s bad because Squall wears it and stuff.

Bartz looks like he has a pole up his ass…just saying. But yes, blonde haired girlie with hair thats supposed to be pink plays second to Rydia for me. Not that I’m hot on sprites or anything I’m just stating my favoured choice for player :ah-ha!:

Lenna is from Final Fantasy 5, a playable character who is also King Tycoon’s daughter.

Originally posted by Steve

You know who i choose? Rinoa, cause she has mental illnesses. ^.^\//

Originally posted by Evangelion
So thats who that girl is, in my Anthologies booklet…always thought it was Celes.

It’s best to ignore the pictures from the FMVs in this case, because they make Terra, Celes, and Lenna all look pretty much alike.

I think that Lenna does have a little bit of cuteness to her, which is brought out by all of the different looks that FF5’s job class system gives her. There are plenty of sprites of hers on the character classes page of the FF5 shrine. But like I said earlier, I don’t think that her character traits that are put forward in the game really flatter her, so I prefer Rydia.

this is kinda sad… i’m sorry to say… they’re godfucking sprites…
snap out of it all of you, if they were real they’d probably be what some call “hot”

Personally, I think Terra is sexier than either of them.

Thanks for the sig material guys.

I would go with Rydia, I can’t believe I am picking which girl is hotter in a video game. Wow, I need a life. Yeah those pictures from Google made her look pretty good in my opinion.

Moved to polling forum.

Originally posted by Devillion
I cant believe this conversation is even taking place…-_-’

Originally posted by Nero
I can’t believe I just responded to this. ::doh::

OMG WTF KAG U LUZER U DIDNT SAI WHO U LIK BETTA!

Originally posted by |Damage|
this is kinda sad… i’m sorry to say… they’re godfucking sprites…
snap out of it all of you, if they were real they’d probably be what some call “hot”

Let’s not forget that Cala, in her full boobied glory, is a sprite as well.

My sprite is flat chested, first off. Second off, I don’t like boobied gloriness. I don’t like huge breasts. I’ll keep my C cup, thank you.

And now get offa this topic of me 'fore it gets locked.

I’m not sure, considering that Rydia was annoying and I can’t remember anyone other than Faris (aside from Butz and the other party members). Lenna obviously didn’t play a big role for me but I never made it too far in FF5 after playing it extensively on an emulator. Oh well, if I had to make a choice it’d be Rydia just because I have found memories of FF2/4.

I think it’s safe to say that the RPGC opinion on the subject is pretty clear-cut and obvious.

It’s funny, because just going by the sprites, I think that it could have gone either way.

Originally posted by Ivan
Let’s not forget that Cala, in her full boobied glory, is a sprite as well.

yeah so? i’m not really impressed (sorry cala?)
boobs ain’t everything… (shit never thought i’d speak that out loud)