Legacy of the Harvest Moon

Following up on Poke’s list of worst game ideas ever, I just have to share this lil’ game with ya’ll, despite it being fanfiction and this not being the media board. Don’t hurt me, I’m already undead after reading this.

Hi-freakin-larius!

Winter 28: Today I’m going to my Grandfather’s farm. It is located in the center of a bleak wasteland where the souls scream in torment, and the rivers flowed with living blood.

Winter 30: Took the other fork in the road in this time. Arrived at a placid farm amidst the rolling green hills. Found a skinned corpse hanging from a hook in the barn. The place is just like I remembered it!

Spring 12: Maria resisted my attempts to drain her blood and devour her soul. Her holy aura kept my hunger back. Try Nina tomorrow.

Summer 2: Found a cute puppy outside my farm today. Decided to turn him into a vicious hellhound. Current Dog Status: 1 head, 4 legs, 1 tail, and no special abilities.

Summer 21: Hurricane. The bounding rain striped the flesh from my bones like searing flames, and caused the dog to grow a third head. Progress!

Winter 10: Anne baked me a cake for Thanksgiving! Perhaps the lure of darkness has won her over.

Winter 11: Turned out to be a garlic cake. Half my face melted off. Wreaking bloody vengeance on Anne tomorrow.

snicker Ok, it woudlnt’ me a GOOD game, but it’d be a FUNNY one.

This made me giggle. It felt good.

Oh man, I’m giggling like a little school girl.

Laughing uncontrollably. Takes a break to write this and returns to laughing.

“Summer 27: Wild dogs came at night to dig at my crops. Fido <font size=“5”><b><i>destroyed</b></i></font> them, leaving their desiccated corpses at the edges of my property as a warning. Shan’t have to repair fences from now on.”

I just thought that one word was just so well placed :stuck_out_tongue: A dog named Fido DESTROYING other dogs. It’s just so badass :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s awesome. :smiley:

Worth Cookies!

I love this. Infact, if I ever [STRIKE]kidnap[/STRIKE] have any children, I’ll be sure to read this to them every night as I [STRIKE]lock their cage[/STRIKE] tuck them in to bed.

Ha. XD Very amuzing.

I guess that explains how all RPGs get started. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Summer 24: Rain’s over. While walking in the woods, hoping to supplement my crops with wild berries, I met a magical pixie that offered to turn my tools to solid gold. Tasted like chicken.

LOL…that was awesome. XD

Since I can’t think of anything else to say I’ll have to borrow from Rud.

…I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Winter 24: Star Festival. Devoured Erin’s soul, drank her blood, and embraced her. Much neater than this courting business. We’re getting married on the 26th.

Winter 26: Burst into flames upon entering church. Will settle for common law marriage until satanic cult fully established.

XD Hilarious XD

Just finished re-reading it. Poor Fido. :frowning:

That was AWESOME.

That beats my simlar idea for ‘harvest doom’ which I came up with thanks to a dream I got after playing too much Doom3 and HM.

That was awesome. Pure, unadulterated awesome.