Leaving

See you.

He’ll be back. They all come back eventually.

Muahahahahaha…

Perminently or temporaraly? Well anyways, see ya.

T.T

I might come back, but not atleast for 6 months. The reason is: My father recently died, leaving his wife (not my mother) and 2 children alone. This isn’t good because in Bangladesh, because now they won’t be getting any money. I have to go there, and somehow arrange them and get them here to Canada.

I am not doing this for my father, I hated him, I am doing this for one ten year old boy who has no future in that godawful country, and for a sweet 8 year old girl, who will have a much better life in Canada.

Well there is more to it, but that’s basically it.

oh… im sorry to hear that… :thinking:

i wish you the best of luck!!! :cool:

see you in six months!! :wave:

What you are doing is very sweet and heroic. I salute you and wish you luck on this journey.

Yeah, good luck with that.

=O

Dude, what you’re about to do is really, really awesome ! Those kids deserve to live outside of poverty and war. Good luck with that :toast:

Holy shit. Wow, go NB. Good luck.

Wow. Hope things go well, man. A damn good thing your’ trying to do. Feel free to finish the job before returing. Feel free otherwise (though I hope that you won’t fail!), its nice either way.

Noooo! NB!

Well, all I can say is good luck with real world issues, and I hope to see you back here soon.

Nightblade, you are a good person and I commend you!

wow i thought heroes only exist in movies and rpgs

Well, I am leaving on Sunday. Wish me good luck on my trip, cause last time I went I was stuck in freaking Amsterdam for 4 days, because they oversold the tickets.

I salute you sir, good luck in your noble mission.
We look forward to your return. God’s speed! :wave:

I wish you success in your noble undertaking.

It’s a noble quest. Good luck. Raises a glass in his honour.

Looks like bears have taken over the avatars. Well, fare thee well, friend.