Least Favorite Female

Palom and Porom wern’t useless, hell, if you were to level them up to stupidly high levels at the time, they would learn all the while and black spells, including Holy and Metro.

Actually, I thought that Eiko was a pretty good summoner.

Eiko, 'cause she totally sucked, what the hell was her problem with Vivi anyway?
I don’t know why, but I’d probably say Terra would be my second choice, something about her just bugged me, although I didn’t really like Relm either.

FYI, I voted for Selphie. She may share my love of sugar, but she’s just too annoying.

My vote goes to faris!
She’s just so damn…Annoying and piraty!

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
I predict that I’ll be the only one to put Terra. She’s so damn melodramatic and pouty.

Which is the exact same reason why she’s one of my favorites, oddly enough.

Eiko. But mostly because she, and only she, can learn the Phoenix summon (Dagger can’t), yet is utter crap at all else, so you’re stuck wasting a party spot on using her when you need the Phoenix summon. Grr grr grrr.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Definitely Rydia, she spent all her time charging up massive spells and then dying. Too much wasted time to keep constantly reviving her.

Maybe it’s jsut because I plaed EasyType, but when I got to the last boss, I was usually casting Bahamut than any of her other spells. Maybe it jsut seemed faster. I tried Meteo once, never bothered with it again.

Tifa Rinoa Yuna Garnet Selphie should all die!! Get moved down by some really big enemy.!

Aeris is by far the worst, she is absolutely useless and to be honest i was glad 2 c her go, in a way.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]Which is the exact same reason why she’s one of my favorites, oddly enough.

Eiko. But mostly because she, and only she, can learn the Phoenix summon (Dagger can’t), yet is utter crap at all else, so you’re stuck wasting a party spot on using her when you need the Phoenix summon. Grr grr grrr. [/b]

Should have made Dagger the only summoner… :fungah:

It’s not so much I hate female characters in Final Fantasy games, I just hate it that they are so wussy all of the time. Usually the female character cannot function without the main male character, they’re often times jealous, whiny, bratty, not very good to use in the game, little self-confidence, and usually their victory stances show them being very relieved, or they check to make sure their hair is ok, or if they have big boobs, show them off. Also when you beat the Turks for the last time and they run off, Elena takes out a compact and fixes the makeup on her face. Um… isn’t she supposed to be a spy and assassin? You usually don’t worry about how your makeup is after you narrowly escape froma deadly battle. It’s not the character’s fault of course, just kind of Japanese society…

Beatrix almost managed to escape that… almost :thud:

Originally posted by SquallStrife
Aeris is by far the worst, she is absolutely useless and to be honest i was glad 2 c her go, in a way.

Aeris had awesome limits. Hell, if she had been in the entire game, she would have been totally awesome. Plus, she was really the only decent magic user in the game. I had to use Cloud for that…:frowning:

IF she had been in the entire game. she’s not, though, so she ain’t that great.

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witmess
Aeris had awesome limits. Hell, if she had been in the entire game, she would have been totally awesome. Plus, she was really the only decent magic user in the game. I had to use Cloud for that…

makes a raspy noise

Aeris might have been good with magic, but she wasn’t the only decent magic user, it really just depended on how often you used the characters. If you used Aeris a lot, then of course she would be one of the better magic users because she starts off with higher magic stats. If, like me however, you did not use her much then other characters would be likely to surpass her magic abilities.
For me, Cloud was very good at using magic, as were Vincent, Cait Sith, and to a lesser extent Cid…

But if you bog those characters down with magic materia their strength and HP goes down.

Selphie was annoying, but the end was good.

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
But if you bog those characters down with magic materia their strength and HP goes down.

which is why you only use either the best magic you have, or whatever materia you’re trying to strengthen…

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
Selphie was annoying, but the end was good.

Especially against Ultimecia! XP

First Selphie. She’s too airheaded. Second, Faris on the PSX. I hated that damned pirate accent. It was fine to the snes translation.

Eiko. the game only needed one summoner, and most of her summons did’nt go so well. I also did’nt like her because of her trance ablity, there was really no need for it, unlike Vivi’s. and she needed to get her White Magic as good as Dagger’s to make her effective.

I’ve always found the little kids in games real annoying characters, so I picked Relm.