Learning to Drive

Great, so I’m the last one to start… :frowning:

:wink:

It’s time for me to start studying for my beginners…I’m kind of anxious/nervous about the whole driving thing because I have serious road rage (and imagine, I’m only a passenger…) and I’m really impatient…hopefully I’ll learn to keep my cool when I’m the one behind the wheel, well I’ll have to.I dont want to put getting my lisence off, because once you know how to drive, you can literally go anywhere’s and not have to depend on anyone to take you there.
I’ve never been on a public bus in my life (school buses, well of course, but not the city buses) and I’m going to stay that way for as long as I can, mind you, I need to buy daddy dearest’s car first;)

Ha, I’m still about 2 years too young to learn (over here, anyways), but I wanna try as soon as I can. Provided I can afford a car, which doesn’t look likely. I’d like a motorbike, though.

Oh oh oh and LS’s age finally becomes clear to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahahahahahahaha! I don’t mind people guessing, but I’m not gonna tell you straight off. Read some of the conversations I’ve had with Heaven’s Soldier on the other threads, that may back up your theories!

Heh, I just came back from a practice session on Manual Trans with my father.

I’ve done okay considering it’s my second time driving Manual.

The legal age in England, I’m pretty sure is 17. In Canada, it’s 16.That makes you does calculations roughly 15!

grins Next Tuesday, yeah

I’m good.Uh huh oh yeah.This is the age guesser righ’ here.

falls about laughing Yeah, yeah, good for you!