Lavoneon Chronicles

Woah! That’s creepy…

But anyways, continue… the Chris-chris is still reading ^^

Now after a weekend of rest my first half of my least favourite chapter ever.

<center>Chapter 8
Time Realm</center>

Seth is standing in the middle of a strange space reverted from his hero form. The warped sky appears to be only a few meters away but doesn’t get any closer when he jumps. The realm appears to go on forever, “Where in the hell am I.”

A voice speaks from behind him, “Not quite hell but close enough. You’re in the Time Realm.”

Seth spins around to see a strange woman with long silver hair, and snowy white skin looking at him. She smiles, “So are you a sorcerer or a hero?”

Seth looks at the woman confused, “What the heck are you talking about? Who are you, and what happened to my arm gizmo?”

The girl smiles, “Well then you’re a hero. My name’s Princess Lion. What’s yours?”

Seth looks at her like she’s crazy, “Earth hasn’t had a princess for thousands of years.”

Lion laughs, “That’s about how long I’ve been here but I’m not from earth anyway.”

Seth gets a look like she’s beyond crazy, “How can you be almost a thousand years old?”

Lion frowns, “Time means nothing here. You never age, there is no rotation of a star. The only real way to know is by asking that stuck up Timelord.”

Seth looks at her like he’s starting to believe her, “So. If this place is so dull why don’t you just leave?”

Lion frowns again, “Leaving requires more than getting here does. I’d need a time manipulation device or at the very minimum the ingredients for a spell. How’d you end up here?”

Seth frowns, “Two of Lavos Goons snuck up behind me said some words and a Portal sucked me through. My arm gizmo had a time function though. Would it be able to get us back? Um hello Earth, well Time Realm to Lion.”				

Princess Lion had drifted off at the word Lavos. Seth’s coming brings her to, “So, Lavos has come to your planet eh? Sounds like it’s been given an extremely low threat rating if a Hero is still alive.”

Seth looks at her, slightly Nervous, “How do you know about Lavos?”

Lion grins, “Well he is my twin brother.” Seth’s face retorts in horror and he takes a defensive stance. Lion stares at him and laughs, “Don’t worry. It’s not like I’m on his side. After all he’s the one who stuck me here. He wanted me to stay nice and safe while he prepared himself to absorb me. I’d sooner see him dead than help him. Too bad he’s my twin though. I kill him and I die as well. Now you say your transformer had a time function?”

Seth lowers his defensive stance but still doesn’t quite trust her, “Oh yeah Transformer. I think that’s what they called it. Yeah it had a time function so where is it?”

Lion frowns again, “That stuck up Timelord I told you about has it. Well I’ll take you to him but I doubt he’ll be too cooperative.”

Lion leads Seth through the strange realm and they approach a shoddily built temple with a man in front of it. He has blue hair, shiny robes and a really big staff with a strange clock on the end of it. “So I have another visitor after all this time”

Seth looks at him defiantly, “Hand over the transformer now.”

The Timelord smiles, “Sure.” He tosses it to Seth.

Lion looks at him wide eyed, “Buh wha. Why did you just hand him his when you won’t even let me touch mine.”

He frowns, “Because his transformer might just be strong enough to defeat Lavos. If you want your transformer back you’ll have to prove you can defeat me. If you can’t beat me there’s no way you can defeat Lavos.”

Schoolworks been sapping my creativity lately. But with me being able to write so easily on the literacy test and produce some summaries and opinion essay’s I was proud of I got inspired to throw togethor another chapter.
<center>Chapter 8.5</center>
Lion looks at the Time Lord Defiantly, “I will only fight you if you let me use my transformer.”

Time Lord looks into her eyes, “Fine. I will fight you. We will do so in the temple though. Here is your transformer.” Time Lord tosses Lion a clawed glove and walks up the stairs into the temple. Lion follows and when she goes through the doors slam behind her.

<center>Inside the temple</center>

The temple is littered with objects and has a giant clock on the roof. The timelord looks at her, “I will speed up time in this room so the only way you can leave is by defeating me.” He slams his staff on the ground and a wave passes from it enveloping the room. Lion looks at her wrist and speaks, “Tigra shift.” A light envelopes her and she is wearing a tiger costume. She charges at the Time lord and suddenly gets hit by a can. The objects in the room have lifted into the air and are flying around trying to hit tigra. Tigra jumps back and slashes her hand through the air, 'Hyper spasm."

Her body shakes violently and a ripple flies out shattered all the objects but before it can hit the timelord he slams his staff on the ground and reverses the action, “You cannot defeat me Tigra. I control time itself. Now it’s time to show you a real attack.”

Timelord slams his staff on the ground as he chants and accidently drops it sending it flying across the room. He opens his eyes and looks at the staff, “Oh fiddlesticks.”

Tigra charges up to him and slashes him but intstead of drawing blood causes him to waver and flash. An old man is now lying on the floor he gasps, “So the day I die has finally come. Tigra I knew I couldn’t protect you forever. You must help Alcane defeat your brother. If you do not the Lavoneons will rule the universe.”

Tigra looks at him surprised, “What can this one planet do to stem the tide of the Lavoneons. If they do defeat Lavos more will come.”

The Timelord looks up, “I cannot tell you that or it will not happen.” The timelord fades away and dissapears. Tigra gets up and runs out of the temple.
<center>outside</center>

A minute or two later a badly beaten hero steps out and the Time Realm starts distorting. The white-tiger-womanlike hero looks at Seth, "I am Tigra. We need to get out of here. Without the Time Lord to stabilise this realm it's become unstable. The only way we can escape is if we go to some ancient ruins."

Tigra leads Seth to a set of ruins and looks at him, “Hurry up and use your device.”

Seth glances at her and looks back at his Transformer. He flips it open and hits Time. 
				&lt;center&gt;	Chapter 9&lt;/center&gt;
Reality collapses around Seth and he's back in the bar in Blackout. He glances around, "Tigra's not here. I guess she came out somewhere else."

Seth walks out of the bar and looks around, “Where should I head now?”

A voice comes up behind him, “Seth. Is that you? We’ve been looking all over for you.”

Seth turns around to see Mei Lang standing there, “Yeah, It’s me. So how long have you been looking for me?”

Mei Lang frowns, "I thought we told you to wait downstairs at the battle Arena. What was so important that you left? We've been looking for you for an hour."

Seth pauses, "I followed that Alcane guy here and watched him defeat Maniac. He's got some really nice moves."

Mei Lang smiles, "Maniacs gone. That's incredible. I wonder what happened to his body though. It was gone by the time we got here."

Seth smiles, "No idea. So Lavos is probably going to give his nearest General control over this district now that Maniacs gone. Any idea who that would be?"

Mei Lang frowns, "Digger. He's one mean dude. Operates from Mine town. So Seth, we were here 5 min. ago where were you then?" Mei Lang looks up and Seth's gone, "Um Seth."

Centre of town

Seth glances down at a man, "Where are the food processors?"

The man glances up, "The west side near the Crashers Market where else would they be dumbass."

Seth shakes his head and walks off. (I'll go take care of this little problem before I head to Mine Town.)

Seth walks into a back alley, makes sure no one is there, and hits transform.

After ages of nothing I give you
<center>Chapter 10</center>
Alcane shot around the corner into a brightly lit plaza. The stores had all closed long ago and were left deserted. In the centre of the plaza was the towns only remaining food processor. It was quite fascinating that a machine the size of a drink dispenser could do so much. Odd there didn’t seem to be any thugs around.

Suddenly a stream of bullets rained down from above. Alcane quickly dodged to the side and saw the ground where he’d just been fly up into the air. He looked over and saw a tommy gun pointing from around a shop corner, “I see you were expecting me. I guess this’ll be more interesting than I’d anticipated.” 

Alcane shot towards the gun but stopped and dodged as another stream of bullets came down on him and then all of the thugs broke loose. Over 18 guns fired simultaneously. Alcane jumped and grabbed onto a ceiling light. He then activated Raysword and swung it at extreme speeds creating a shield. Raysword stopped the next stream of bullets and then the thugs got smart and shot out the fan. Alcane dropped to the ground and rolled to a wall. 

(If this keeps up I’ll be finished.) Alcane ducks around a corner into a shop as the guns finally get turned towards him. He notices one of the thugs in the shop and dispatches him. He rolls behind the counter where the thug had previously been. “I really need something I can hit them from a distance with.” He notices the thugs tommy gun, “Hmm might work.” 

Alcane grabs the tommy gun with one hand  and wields Raysword with the other. Alcane jumps over the counter and releases a stream of bullets towards the nearest gun and then swings Raysword to defend him. The bullets take out the one man but the others duck down. 

A man with a gun sneaks in through a side door and hits Alcane with a clip. The bullets hit his armour and send him flying. A strange energy comes out of the sections that got damaged. Alcane gets mad and suddenly seems a lot more serious. He points the gun behind him without looking and annihilates the man who shot him. He then jumps into the air dodging an attack while loosing a stream of bullets which take out 2 more men. 

Alcane gets close to a counter where a man is and swings Raysword down slicing the counter and the man in 2. He then shoots 3 men as if he’d anticipated the moment they’d rise and hears the tommy gun click. He slices Raysword across it making 2 very sharp pieces and throws them into another foolish thug. He hears the other thugs guns click, “There. Now it’ll get more interesting.”

The remaining 7 thugs come out from hiding armed with various knives clubs and poles. They look around at the carnage and 3 of them make a break for it. Alcane let’s them leave, “So you 4 want to die eh?”

The first 3 charge at Alcane without giving him a chance to react and hit him sending him spiralling away. Alcane jumps off the wall hits the ground rolls and then jumps up with Raysword slicing two of them apart. He then does a back swing and finishes off the third.
The last one looks from Alcane to the exit and makes a motion as if he’s about to run but Alcane grabs him, “Stop right there. Where’s you boss? If you tell me I might let you go.” 

Suddenly a missle hits Alcane and he gets nailed into the ground. The missile also takes out the soldier he was holding who wasn’t lucky enough to be wearing armour. Alcane looks up starting to get tired and sees A man with a strange mechanical suit, “Looking for me?”

OOS: As you can probably guess I’m starting to put more emphasis on the details and make the fights longer. I like details as well but have trouble going slowly.

I made some changes to the earlier chapters most of them were small except for chapter 8.5
<center>Chapter 11</center>
Alcane examines the strange mech suit. It has missle launchers mounted on the shoulders. A big beam crystal on the stomach muscle enhancers and a fission sword on the right arm and missle pods and a laser on the left arm. There is a very sturdy looking helmet on the head armour covers the entire body. The left hand has a laser pistol in it. There are jets that are not being used because it’s indoors and there are guns on the ends of the feet. The man looks at Alcane, “I really must thank you. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have a chance to test my new toy.”

Alcane jumps to his feet and get into a combat stance. The man fires both the lasers on his left arm Alcane quickly deflects them with Raysword. “Your little toy’s pretty strong. But it doesn’t say much for the man piloting it.”

The man grunts, “What more’s there to say. I’m Gothar your Alcane. I’m going to kill you.” Gothar fires the beam from his chest.

It moves fast and Alcane barely dodges. Alcane Jumps over the next beam and lands close to Gothar. Gothar swings the fission sword at Alcane. Alcane brings Raysword up and the two beam swords hit sending a wave of energy out from themselves. Gothar’s fission sword starts pushing Raysword in towards Alcane, “Flash fist” Alcane brings his left fist in and shatters the beam crystal sending Gothar back but the jet kicked in and steadied him.

Gothar growled, “Now you’ve gone and made me angry.” Gothar kicks Alcane and fires the toe gun off at the same time he then jets up to Alcane and slams him with the fission sword which hits the armour cutting it a little sending Alcane flying even faster. Gothar then unleashes a barrage of pellet missles from his left arm followed by 2 huge missles from his shoulders. Alcane recovers from the mini missles just in time to slice the nearest giant missle apart.

When the smoke clears the other giant missle is in Alcane’s hand being turned back at Gothar… Gothar aims at the missle approaching him but Alcane quickly runs up and slices his left arm open causing it to fall off and then the missle hit’s sending them both flying away. Alcane is laying on the ground all his armour sparking and Gothar now without a robot suit is laying against a wall on the other side of the room.

Gothar grunts, “Wow. That was one crazy fight. I guess it’s a stalemate. Seeing as you gave me such a good run I’ll be a nice boy and leave town but remember. You may of freed the town from us but we brought order to this town. Before long it’ll degrade into chaos and someone even worse than us will take over. Hope you enjoy the results.” Gunther walks out of the exit and Alcane reverts and collapses.

I’m definately in a good state to write this is 3 days in a row I’ve pulled out a chapter. Could use some real in depth reviews though instead of the this is wrong so fix it I’ve got so far.
<center>Chapter 12</center>
Seth wakens to find that several people have come in and drained the food processor’s supply for the day but have completely ignored all the bodies. (I guess they didn’t care how it got liberated. They were too busy swarming over the processor. They’re gone now though.)

Seth gets up and walks towards the exit of the plaza. He glances around, “Hmm, Mine towns got to be to the Northeast so I should go that way.” Seth leaves the town and starts to walk along the road leading to dig town.

<center>***</center>

Seth has been walking for a few hours. “Man I’ve got to be getting close to Mine town. Hmm what’s that there’s somebody up ahead on the path.”

There is a woman looking at a fork in the road up ahead. Seth runs up to her and realises who she is, “Princess Lion, is that you?”

The woman he’d met in the time realm turns around, “Hello Seth. I’ve decided not to go around having everyone calling me princess. I’ve decided to go by the name Liona Heart while I’m here.”

Seth looks at her and shrugs, “Alright Liona. So where you heading.”

Liona smiles, “I’d heard the Lavos Ray was heading towards a place called Mine town and wanted to be there when it arrives.”

Seth looks puzzled, “What’s the Lavos Ray?”

Liona frowns, “How can you expect to defeat Lavos when you don’t even know the name of his cruiser. The Lavos Ray is a Super cruiser with enough power to level a town in a single shot. I’m going to destroy it. Without it he’ll be seriously hampered.”

Seth smiles, “I haven’t really had time to go learning about Lavos. I’ve just been on a find generals kill generals spree. So which path we going to take?”

Liona frowns, “That’s why I’ve been standing here. I’m not sure. How about this. You take the right path and I’ll take the left and we’ll meet up once we get there?”

Seth smiles, “Sounds good to me.”

<center>Lavos H. Q.</center>

Lavos is sitting on his throne still shrouded in darkness, “Scissors how goes the Alcane situation.”

Scissors Destroyer and Carrier are standing in front of him and a Man with a drill for a head is looking from a video screen. Scissors replies proudly, “I’ve sent him to the time realm. You don’t have anything else to worry about from him.”

Lavos replies angrily, “You fool. He’s freed my sister and destabilized the time realm. Right now they’re on their way to Mine town.”

Scissors looks around fearfully, “Sire I’m sorry please for-” A tail with a blade on the end of it whips out from the shadows and removes Scissors head. It then returns to Lavos.

Lavos looks at Destroyer, “You were following his orders so I will spare you. Go with Carrier to Mine town and assist Digger. Digger I hope you can buy some time for them. ”

The man on the video screen smiles, “Dig Dig Dig.”

<center>Mine town</center>

Seth is standing outside of the town. It looks like a giant coliseum with a large gate. Seth approaches the gate and falls through a hidden hole. Seth falls for a couple metres and slams into the ground, “Ouch. Damn that hurt.”

Seth  get’s to his knees and glances around, it’s dark and he can’t see anything. “Alright then let’s get some light in here.” Seth opens his transformer and hits transform.

The light surrounds him briefly illuminating the room and then disappears as he is transformed into Alcane. Alcane lifts up his arm and turns on a flashlight. He looks around the hole, it appears to be a sort of cavern built out of many holes connected together. 

Tigra comes through one of the tunnels and drops down, “There you are. I was wondering when you’d get here. Hmm a flashy hero eh. Whatever let’s get out of here.” Tigra jumps up and leaps from wall to wall towards the surface.

Alcane looks up, “What about me. I’m not that good at jumping.”

Tigra looks down, “You’re a flashy hero, fly out.”

Alcane looks back up, “What do you mean fly?”	

Tigra reaches the surface and stares down, “You mean you haven’t even had a chance to fully assess your abilities. God just put your hands into the air and think of yourself not on the ground.”

Alcane puts his hands into the air and lifts off the ground, “It’s not workiinngg I’m not on the ground. I’m flying. Oh my God I’m flying. Woo hoo.” Alcane shoots out of the hole and high into the sky, “I’m flying fast. Oh shit I’m flying really fast time to slow down.” Alcane stops and then drops, “I’m falling now. I’m falling very fast.” Alcane almost slams into the ground but Tigra grabs him.

Tigra looks at him sternly, “Remind me to beat you when we’re done here.” Tigra and Alcane walk up to the gate and kick it open. It opens up revealing several cages full of people and in the very centre is a Mech with a drill for a head and 2 for it’s hands.

Chapter 13
Digger looks at them and smiles, “My holes rule.”

Alcane laughs, “Yeah well it’s time for you to got airborne We’re gonna kick you sky high.” 

Tigra grins, “The best time is air time.”

Digger laughs, “This ain’t no ordinary sand box. Let’s play.” Digger slams his drill fist into the ground and a energy tremor moves out and erupts underneath Alcane and Tigra sending them into the air. Tigra flips herself straight and lands on the ground with a catlike grace but Alcane flies into a wall.

Tigra charges digger but gets a drill into the gut and falls back. Alcane runs in and falls down a hole that appears beneath him. Before hitting the ground he tries flying again and shoots out but slows down with a lot more control then last time. He lands down and Tigra flips back and they circle Digger. 

Digger suddenly drops underground and disappears from sight. Alcane glances around , “Tigra where’d he go.” Digger erupts from the ground beneath Alcane sending him flying into the air while getting drilled in the back. He then launches a drill out of his hand that hits Tigra in the leg sending her to the ground. He pops another drill out of his arm to replace it. 

Alcane Brings Raysword down from behind but digger dodges it and begins to strike Alcane but Tigra slashes him from behind and throws him into the Air. Alcane jumps up and flash fists him into the ground. Digger hits the ground rolls over and goes underground again. 

Tigra jumps up and then tenses, “Hyper spasm.” Tigra slams her fist into the ground and it shakes violently for a few seconds. Something explodes underground and Diggers head flies up hits the ground and spins like a top. 

Alcane smiles, “Wow that was an interesting fight so what we going to do now?” A large ship flies overhead and stops it sends a beam down that finds diggers remains and the ship starts to move again. 

Tigra looks up, “It’s the Lavos Ray we need to move now. Auggh Hyper Jump.” Tigra kneels down then rockets into the air latching onto the side of the ship. Alcane Flies into the air and slams into the side of the ships hull going through it. 

Tigra climbs around and jumps through the hole, “That’s one way to make an entrance. Although if your going to breach a hole you generally want to approach from the roof of the ship and use one of your attacks.” 

Alcane groans, “I wasn’t trying to slam into the ship.”

Tigra stops, “Well we’re in the ship now and there’ll probably be guards swarming in here any minute so pick yourself up and get ready.”

Lavos Ray

Destroyer and Carrier are on the bridge of a very large ship with a small crew running various stations. Destroyer looks around, “Digger got crushed and I missed all the action. Humph. How much further until we get there? My Guns are getting cold.”

Carrier smiles, “Not much but there’s 2 intruders in cargo bay 2. Why don’t you go have some fun with them?”

Destroyer smiles, “They’ll fry.”

Cargo Bay

Alcane and Tigra burst open the door and look around the hallway. Tigra looks around, “Carrier will be on this ship but one more of his generals is probably on here for his protection.”

Alcane shrugs his shoulders, “All the more we can take out. So the ship passed over Mine town so where’s it heading.”

Tigra frowned, “It Was coming to pick up Digger so it could attack Sky city. We’re likely on our way there now. You look tired from that last fight you sure you’re good enough to keep going?”

Alcane scoffs, “Humph I’ve been worse off than this and still pulled off an awsome performance This is nothing.” (Can’t let her know I’m hurt. I’ve got enough to put up with from her I’m too inexperienced attitude.)

Tigra shrugs, “Whatever let’s find Carrier.”Tigra leads Alcane around the ship as best she can when suddenly a beam of energy flies in and knocks her down. 

Destroyer looks them over, “This is the end of the line for you 2.”

<center>Chapter 14</center>
Alcane looks at Destroyer, “You again.”

Destroyer smiles, “I was hoping I’d get to meet you again. This time you won’t get away. Mech Lord Future Dobby charge.”

2 Mech’s jump out from behind Destroyer and attack. Tigra and Alcane dodge to the side. Future Dobby unleashes a stream of lasers that knock Them back. Tigra, “Split Image.” Tigra roars and splits into 3. The 3 Tigras charge at future Dobby and slice it apart.

Mech Lord Sees this, “I’m out of here.” Mech Lord runs off down the hall.

Destroyer grunts, “Yay I get to kill you myself.” Destroyer fires his cannon and knocks the Tigras togethor again. Destroyer Aims his Cannon at Alcane but Alcane jumps over it causing the beam to blow a hole in the side of the ship. “Uh Oh.” Alcane flash fists him through the hole. 

Alcane looks over at Tigra, “Are you okay you got hit by that cannon twice?”

Tigra looks up, “I’ll be fine just give me a little time to rest.”

Suddenly a voice comes over the intercom, “Hello there. I’m speaking to you from the fighter bay. While you were wasting your time fighting Destroyer I took the libert of activating the ships self destruct mechanism. You have approximately 10 seconds left. Have a painful death.”

OOS: I’m probably going to slow this down a while. I"m going to start working on another story and I’ll usually only write one of them each night and it won’t be regular which one I choose.