Late bloomer needs desperate CC help

I’m sure it’s just because I’m incredibly stupid when it comes to video games, but I really like the RPGs a lot.

However, I’m stuck in Chrono Cross at Gaea’s Navel. I’ve defeated the Green Dragon, but now I can’t leave! Help!

Where is the stupid exit in there? I can’t figure out how to get back to the world map at all!

Please, someone, anyone, tell me what I’m doing wrong or what I’m missing completely. This is driving me batty, I spent HOURS the other day just trying to figure out how to get out of Gaea’s Navel and I’M STILL THERE! ARGH!

Go back to where you came in and ring the bell to bring that creature from the marshes, to save you. If you got in that way, it’s obvious to assume that you should use the same method :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! Do you mean the bell or the Beeba flute? I’ve tried the flute at about a zillion different places but to no avail.

And you’re right, it does make sense, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna get it :wink:

She meant the flute. And yes, it is a bit tough to get to. It’s the big open plain; I believe it’s just south of the Green Dragon battleground. You need to blow it nearer the top of the screen.

Thank you so much. You have quite possibly saved my sanity, and in the process, saved the lives of those I live with as well :slight_smile:

Oh don’t worry about it, I HATED that place as well for the entrance/exit reasons.

Word of advice: unless you’re really obsessive about getting a lot of Frames on your first game, leave the Frame hidden in the Another World version for later. It’s not worth the trouble!

Well, if you already know how to exit the place, it’s not like it takes that long to get. 8p

www.gamespot.com ,pure and simple, they actally give you the whole guide to the game

So does RPGClassics. There is a site besides this forum, you know.

Lies. It’s a CONSPIRACY :open_mouth: