Kuwl! Unlimited SaGa to be shipped on June 17th ^^

Rejoice SaGa fans =)

Meh. FFTA, Fzero GC and Seiken Densetsu remake all the way.

Meh, I’ve read a few reviews and none of them gave it good scores. I think I’ll just wait for FFXII thank you.

Um…Bahamut Xero, everyone always gives SaGa games bad reviews. You’d be a goof to base whether or not you’ll play a game on a review.

Anyways, while this is old news, it’s still good to know that other people care. :smiley:

meh… I didn’t really care, just thought i’d shout about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally, some good news for once.

Been waiting for a new RPG. All I’ve been doing is play GGXX (I pwn at that game)

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
[b]Um…Bahamut Xero, everyone always gives SaGa games bad reviews. You’d be a goof to base whether or not you’ll play a game on a review.

Anyways, while this is old news, it’s still good to know that other people care. :smiley: [/b]

Oh, I didn’t base my decision solely on review scores. SF2 sucked beyond belief IMO. That and I didn’t like this “slot reel” battle system thing.

There’s all too many games in the world, and too little money in my pockets.

i purchased saga frontier 2 a few days ago for 13 dollars. its been sitting around for 2 days or so and i just put it in today, and it is rocking my world. i remember playing it when it first came out at a friends house and it didnt get me interested then in a few minutes so i never touched it until recently.

Yeah, SaGa games are all different. I wouldn’t base one game’s opinion on the other ones though, because besides the battle system and experience system, every game in the series is pretty unique.

Please look at the battle system of this SAGA before you buying this game. I think most of you will give up.
Don’t waste money.
:noway: