knives can't beat kung foo

This was posted on another site already, I don’t care, do you care? I don’t care. Find it here In my opinion, they had it coming.

When I saw this I thought it was about Trigun :stuck_out_tongue:
And it’s Kung Fu.
Funneh story.

That’s why I say everybody should use guns instead of knives; you may have your ass kicked if you meet a kung fu master and all you have are blades.

Man i hope i never get a kung fu master mad at me,it would get very ugly amd who knows were i might end up

The point is if he was a Kung Fu master then he would not get mad at you, not unless you did some foo’ shit like this.

Huh…Martial arts is about self control right? Guess this guy wasn’t a true “Master” then.

Martial arts isn’t solely just about self control.

Self Control? They said they were going to rape the two women in front of him? What the hell was he saposta do, bake them a cake?

The butchery, worthy of a Quentin Tarantino film…

Har.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
They said they were going to rape the two women in front of him?
They deserved it.

Even today, Kung Fu can kick people’s asses. So don’t threaten to rape women and rob the houses of Kung Fu experts; they’ll turn you into roadkill.

That… is quite possibly the coolest thing i’ve ever read…

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
They deserved it.

They deserved it. Excessive use of force in a 4 vs 1 is laughable. Sure he has lethal training, but if you’ll be threatning to rape women or kill people, you gotta be prepared for a reaction.

Originally posted by Sinistral
They deserved it. Excessive use of force in a 4 vs 1 is laughable. Sure he has lethal training, but if you’ll be threatning to rape women or kill people, you gotta be prepared for a reaction.

Yep. I’ve seen this done with Jujitsu (at a tournament). It’s all about what you know and how well you do it. I’m all for the guy though. 4 v 1? AND armed? Comeone, the guy was defending himself. The guys were prepared and ready to do that to him.

… I wanna LEARN Kung Fu now! Tank, plug me in! [badum-tsh]

They had it coming. I’m sick of hearing about criminals being portrayed as the victim when they get injured or killed while doing something ILLEGAL.

Break into my home and put my family in danger, I’ll put you in the ground or intensive care. Case closed.

Very impressive. 4-on-1 and he still came out victorious, now that is skill.

He stabbed the guy excessively, I don’t think stabbing is kung-fu, its ‘weapon finesse’ or something.

I think the issue is after royally pwning (heh. I said “pwning” :p) those four knife guys, they tried to flee, but the kung fu guy pursued and killed them.