Kiwi

O_O He just jumped off a cliff then?

Cute but Rather Sad (but not just jumping off the cliff, but with the thought that the Kiwi spent most if not all of it’s life setting that brief one-way stunt up sad.):bowser:

OH GOD THE KIWI VID SOBS ;-; ;-; ;-;

I got the point of it Killmore. It’s just that I was happy for it until I realized it was a one way trip.

That is AWESOME.

But. So. SAD! :frowning:

Awesome animation. Reminded me a lot of this one for some reason

;_;

There’s nothing I can say about this that hasn’t been said before in this thread, so…

I’m sad. ;_;

You know, I was sad as well at first. But then I realized, "Hey, this is a cartoon! For all we know mister Kiwi just went SPLAT! and then reformed like Daffy Duck. :smiley:

In any case, pretty original and clever- even touching.

In another board everyone got the opposite reaction, that is, people actually found it funny.

And Serik, I liked Fallen Art. It was quite… Different from anything I’ve seen.

I don’t see how people are seeing it as “oh he killed himself”, when he’s a Kiwi bird. He can’t fly, so he tried to make a scenario in which it gave him the illusion of flight, even if it is costing his life.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

anytime : )

Maybe he did that because of a promise of a Klondike bar somewhere. Just kidding XD

Anyway, that’s something I’d do if I were him. It would be better than never doing anything about his inability to flight and dying curious about how it would have been.

It’s sad because even though he did succeed, he ends up DEAD. It’s like saying ‘Man, I’d love to eat chocolate because I’ve never had it’ and then choking on it.

Okay, maybe that’s not the best example, but you get the idea.

I found it sweet.

Cavel, we’ll all end up dead (immortals of the board excluded). Look bitches, I’m flying!

Yes, but what’s sad is that to achieve his greatest dream, he has to die. It’s a part and parcel of the deal. He gets to fly, then he gets to die. He doesn’t get to remember it.

But no memory can be as good as the act itself, so I think he’s still got the best of it.

You’re right it wouldn’t be as good as the act.

But wouldn’t it be better to have the experience as well as the memory?