Kingdom Hearts for anime fans.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q1-2005/012605c.html

Sounds AWESOME. I wonder if the success of KH would translate into any actual interest in bringing this game over?

I don’t think it’ll come over to the States. No possible way…a bit too quirky for these shores. I mean, not that quirky will always keep a game from coming over here, but I really doubt many people’ll see how they’ll get money out of bringing it over here…

Where are the Megaman characters? Tales of All The Other Stuff? XenoGEARS?! WHERE ARE THEY MOTHAFUCKAS!?

But I share Mullen’s opinion, this doesn’t look like it’s going to cross the sea.

This will be awesome. It WILL come out in the US, since there’s a) no confusing licensing bullshit like that which stopped Super Robot Wars’ release and b) still a healthy market for Namco, Capcom and Versus titles (MvC2 anyone?), and there’s no reason NOT to.

The cast has been confirmed at roughly 200 characters, from:

Namco
Tekken, Soul Edge/Calibu/2, Tales Of, XENOSAGA, Taiko no Tatsujin, MOJIPITAN, Mr Driller, KATAMARI DAMASHII, Yumeria, RIDGE RACER, Ace Combat, WONDER MOMO, Dragon Buster, Dolgarua or whatever it’s written, VALKYRIE (from Valkyrie no Densetsu/Tales of Eternia), Pacman, Genpei Keimaden and Mirai Ninja.

Capcom
Bio Hazard, Onimusha, DMC, SF 2, Zero and 3, GYAKUTEN SAIBAN, Rockman, Rockman Zero, Rockman EXE, ROCKMAN DASH, Rockman X, Viewtiful Joe, characters from the vs games (Ruby, Sonson and Amingo possibly?) VAMPIRE, CYBERBOTS, MAKAIMURA and Sonson.

(thanks RedBoot!)

Here are some pictures:

MORRIGAN HAS A NEW SPRITE!!

If this game doesn’t come, I’ll have to commit pantomime seppuku again.

Okay, I take it back, this is going to rock very mucho and If they don’t ship it we’ll tell Bush that Japan is full of terrorists and he’ll send a third big boom over there.

breathe pie, breathe

But MORRIGAN HAS A NEW SPRITE! IT’S NEW! AS IN NOT THE ONE THAT’S BEEN USED FOR THE LAST SEVEN GODDAMN YEARS!!!

Holy fuck, she does.

Well, thank you Lord for not letting me get into Darkstalkers are whatever it is…who the heck is Morrigan? She’s that green-haired succubus chick right?

I’m glad they have Mitsurugi in there, I wish they had the whole Soul Caliber 2 folks in there. It’s the only fighting game I own, and the only one I’ve really sat down and played.

That’s Lady Aensland to you, jerk. >:(

Hell yeah. Time to bring in Lloyd (( Please make his char awesome =x)) and kick some serious ass :smiley:

Time to dust off my button-mashing skills so I can play around with KOS-MOS’ huge pair.

Well, I LOVE crossovers, so I’ll most likely buy it. (Assuming I have money…) Sounds like the japanese are reading Marvel or DC comics, tho. Time/Space Ripples?

Hehe, it would be fun to play Stan from Tales of Destiny again. One of the (few) things I liked about the game was the fact that the main hero was so clueless! :hahaha;

Yeah, it may be a bit quirky. But quirkiness didn’t stop Squeenix from bringing Unlimited SaGa to our shores, now, did it?

Holy shit that looks so freakin awesome.

Yes I really want to play this game,it looks awesome,I really want to see:Strider Hiryu,Arthur,and Klonoa in action.

Kilik and Cless Alven Vs Zero and Chun-Li???

BN
I thought I was Never going to happen!! Just Don’t call Cless: Cress! (Kana- r=l)

I NEED that game!

Woohooo?