Kingdom Hearts 2.

My copy just came in the mail ^^ … first thing I do is play the intro when I get home from work!

I’ve been playing the “grandstanding” minigame… I suck pretty bad at it. I can hit that ball about 12 times, though I got 19 once.

well … i shall be getting kh2 friday faucking eb games said they will have it the day it comes out,…but no its coming friday so ill wait till then. TILL FRIDAY!!!

u get to skateboard in kh2 yes i love it even more!!! and when i get the game all week end im gonna be the biggest nerd ever and play it non stop till i come to the END!!! to all the nerds in the world i shall beat u!!! muhahahahahaha and when i stop nobody know!!!(wtf am i talking about???):booster:

Mr. Saturn: I got 40. =D Still only got about 50 Munny for it, though.

THis game is really quite fun so far. I find the mannerisms of the characters interesting. And I totally want to jump Setz’s bones, damn.

I haven’t gotten more than 30 munny for it yet… what do you have to hit to get more than 30?

[edit] GRR ANGRY!!! How the hell do you get more than about 15?

I guess somewhere between 30 and 40 to get 50. THat’s the maximum you can get in any of them, I think.

Only thing I can suggest is keep hitting it with aerial attacks. Don’t let it get close to the ground at all. It’s easier that way.

I got 20 even and made 50 munny for it. That’s the highest I’m going for. Now to figure out how to get a faster time on the “push the bag up the hill” game.

If you want my opinion, the “deliver the Letters” game is the easiest way to get munny. 50 Munny if you complete it in under 20 or 30 seconds, I forget. Either way, it’s easily done, and we got about 600 Munny easy from that. Maybe more, I lsot track.

Setzer is in this game? FFVI characters? When I get money, I’m totally getting this game!

So far, just him, sorry. But damn, is he worth it.

Can anybody here tell me what happens in chain of memories? like the whole story or at least the important parts… I need a refresher ^^;

If anybody does type it in then put it in spoilers plz :slight_smile:

The plot of Chains is summed up nicely in the instruction manual/opening FMV for the Sora side, the Riku side however…I don’t know it enough to sum it.

yeah I know… but apparently you also have a good chunk of story for roxas in chain of memories which is why i’m asking :slight_smile:

There isn’t. I’m pretty damn sure of that. my memory elsewhere is always questionable, but when it comes to plot, it’s photo-perfect. And Roxas didn’t come up at all in Chain of Memories.

Also, I keep pronouncing his name as “Rocks Ass.” I don’t mean anything, I just do.

Valk’s right, Roxas is KH2 only, he makes no appearance at all in Chains, he isn’t even mentionned or refered to.

Hmm I was sure I had seen him in there oh well…

I think there was one FMV in there that showed him on the clock tower with his buds, but that’s it. otnly reference otherwise was Twilight Town, and that didn’t give us any clues at all.

I got it today and played it nonstop for five hours. My comments:

-It still takes a full minute from the time the PS2 is turned on until you start moving around. X-X And the default cursor position is still “New Game”.

-Longest. Intro. Ever. I clocked in at three and a half hours. Unless perhaps you include FF7’s Midgar intro, but there was a lot more action there. Still, it was pretty cool. Once the intro’s over there’s a bit too much boring exposition, though.

-New Journal records a bit too much information… every time I open the menu there’s something “NEW” there.

-I think someone was told “Setzer” and heard “Seymour”. Seriously… THAT’s Setzer? What happened to the trench coat?

-I figured out why he’s called Roxas about an hour in. 8p If you want to be spoiled: Everyone in the Organization (see KHCOM) has an X in their name. Roxas is “Sora” with an X.

-The fastest way to make munny by far is putting up posters. It’s extremely easy to get 100 munny per run.

-Gummi Ships are way cooler now, but the editor is even more complicated than it was before. -_-

-Scene Skips. RAWK!

-Leon actually looks like Squall this time around. And is that Yuffie’s FF7AC costume?

-Way too many people coming back from the dead here. CHEAP.

By the way, there’s a full story guide for KHCOM at GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/919011.html).

I’m about 10 hours in now :smiley: The intro, though long, was awesome. Riku’s side to CoM is basically him coming to terms with his dark powers, and learning to accept it. The last scene is him and the King leaving in those Dark Robes of the Orginization I think we’ll learn more about Castle Oblivion, and the Originization, through the new Ansem reports. One of them I got mentioned the Castle. China was fun, and Mulan was a great companion. The Beast’s Castle, while neat looking, was a bit “meh.” The boss was cool though. The Olympus Coliseum had the best buddy so far Auron :smiley: though I didn’t have him for very long. Also, yay for Pete and grown-up Kairi :cool:

Cid: As for Setzer’s coat, it may not be a trenchcoat, but it looks similar. Did anyone actually lose to him? I sorta want to know what you get…

And when did the editing of posts get upgraded? I like it :slight_smile:

Well, im getting it, because the first one kicked butt, and im looking forward to this one. :slight_smile: