Kill Britney Spears?

Originally posted by Evangelion
You obviously failed to see the point.

I had a point?

Of the article I meant. Woman says she wants to shoot BS at a domestic violence prevention convention/speech? Whatever it was. And the other point which is how tired we are of BS.

THERE IS NONE!!!

Why would little girls want sex? That’s just inane, or crazy.

Originally posted by JFGemini107
[b]THERE IS NONE!!!

Why would little girls want sex? That’s just inane, or crazy. [/b]

Sometimes girls in their teen years can be classified as little girls because of how retarded and mental and blind they are.

And yeah true little girls can start caring about sex appeal at a hideously young age. Trust me. There are some 10 year old Britney Spears wannabes and lookalikes out there, I’ve seen pictures. Not those kinda pictures but…stuff I read about in the newspaper :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it my fault i like BS expanded as Bull Shit rather than Britney Spears?

Originally posted by sephiroth_eternal
Is it my fault i like BS expanded as Bull Shit rather than Britney Spears?

Dude that was exactly my point. That’s why I usually write BS instead of her full name jus’ cuz it works out better.

[b]Sometimes girls in their teen years can be classified as little girls because of how retarded and mental and blind they are.

And yeah true little girls can start caring about sex appeal at a hideously young age. Trust me. There are some 10 year old Britney Spears wannabes and lookalikes out there, I’ve seen pictures. Not those kinda pictures but…stuff I read about in the newspaper :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

They could want sex, and get it, then they would be victims of statuatory rape, unless the guy is under 18.

Originally posted by JFGemini107
They could want sex, and get it, then they would be victims of statuatory rape, unless the guy is under 18.

They could, but most probably don’t. I’m sure there are a number of disturbed individuals who are active at such a ridiculously young age. What a sick society we live in. And it would still be statuatory rape if both are under 18.

Can’t be rape if both want to have sex o.O

This is crazy. Some people want to rush everything. It almost looks like they’ll die if they don’t get it on before they even become responsible.
Some of the things I hear about these days are just crazy.
One thing is growing up, the other is blindly rushing things on a hormone hype. There’s a time for all things, and the teenagers who engage is such activities too soon will likely regret it later.

As for BS, she’s basically a fabrication. I doubt there’s anything genuine there. People of her kind will do anything for fame.

Can’t be rape if both want to have sex o.O
It is if one of the partners is underage. They are considered not to have the mental and emotional maturity required to make the decision.

I’m in trouble.

No you’re not, you’re female. It’s legally the male’s fault if both are underage. At least in the US it is.

I’m underage, he’s not. Wow is that true that the male is automatically blamed? Sad…

Wow is that true that the male is automatically blamed?
Yes, the courts are automatically weighed in favor of women. Not just when it comes to sex crimes/cases either.

No wonder I don’t watch the news.

I think it’s stupid because if there’s only five minutes left for the underaged person’s 18th/21st birthday, having sex with him/her is a crime, but right after that it’s ok. Add to that, unfortunately there are a lot of people who are not underage but are still imature to make that decision, and there are a lot of people underage who are mature enough.

So incredibly true…

Gotta love this world we live in… -_-;

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
Yes, the courts are automatically weighed in favor of women. Not just when it comes to sex crimes/cases either.

That’s why there’s so many men in the prisons. (And so few women.)