Kid gets OSS for being drunk..on cooking extracts

Because its fun.

What is so fun about it? The only thing I ever experienced while drinking was 1. wondering what the fuss was. 2. barfing. 3. falling down and knocking over our DVD shelf and then having to reorganize them all. 4. barfing.

If you are not having fun while you are intoxicated, you probably aren’t intoxicated. In fact, chances are you are just sick.

I realize the concept of “social drinking” is lost on you since you’re all :smug: about not drinking underage, but most mature adults are capable of having a beer without going “sup brah wanna go grind some pussy”.

Yes, because having alcohol always involves getting so trashed you lose control of basic motor functions. Also I don’t know how you had alcohol, considering you always seem to be pregnant.

Dude, that is how she got preggers in the first place.

Awesome. Good observation. She’s been pregnant for how long? 16 months? I don’t know how long it normally takes. But that’s gotta be too many months.

I drink only to be social, that’s it. I’ve never gotten drunk, never even came close to it. I just don;t like the taste, mostly, but when I’m with friends from school, it helps makes things less awkward.

Dude, horses are preggers for quite a while.

Originally Posted by Ezboarder
I realize the concept of “social drinking” is lost on you since you’re all :smug: about not drinking underage, but most mature adults are capable of having a beer without going “sup brah wanna go grind some pussy”.

Would I be posting that much on this board if I did?

That said, my comment was more towards the fact that I ended up receiving more liqueur for my [STRIKE]21st[/STRIKE] 20th birthday than I’ve acquired at any single point since (so much so that I ended up giving the leftovers away for other not 21st birthdays).

Good zinger!

Can we please not do the bit where people make facile comments about others’ life choices? It’s stupid.

My American sources tell me otherwise.

Easy pussy it may be, but there’s nothing easy about the Whiskeydick.

I never said American perception was reality.

But doesn’t perception influence reality?

(not really arguing for anything)

not when it comes to getting other people to drop their pants for you.

Legalize everything and shoot anyone too irresponsible to handle it. As a society we shouldn’t have the time or patience to spend any more time on this subject.

So there was this dot on my monitor I didn’t know about and I happened to be reading Kasey’s post; it looked like she had a gigantic mole on her face until I scrolled.

“Sober: Life is a prison.
Shit-faced: It is a blessing.”

You’d write a diatribe on the benefits of drinking, I’m sure, if you weren’t so busy drinking.

Everybody should do E. Right now. Why are you still reading this?