KH voice acting.

Bah, we are playing nice :hahaha;

I guess Vyse gave up in this erm…‘conversation’.
But hey I got a 4+,5- too you know.
I agree with Vyse, David Boreanaz does rules as leon!!!
Oh by the way Sephiroth Hayes, Sephiroth keyboarder!!!

Quiet you :stuck_out_tongue:

(I hope you were talking to me their.) Only if you are quiet first Alex oops I mean Sephiroth. And by the way D.B does rule as Leon but so did Christy Carlson Romano as the great ninga Yuffie Kisaragi.

Well KARL ADDEY-KAYE at least my screen name doesn’t suck

Okay…this is getting too personal for comfort…:thud:

By the way, Sephiroth…you have a cool siggy! :slight_smile:

I thought Cloud’s voice was alright, but even though the soft spoke voice kind of fitted him I imagined him having a more dynamic voice than that. Like near the beginning of the game where he’s hanging on to the blown up piece of road, (right before he meets Aeris in the church) I doubt that he said, “SHIT, I can’t hold on much longer” with out raising his voice a little.

Originally posted by Destiny
[b]Okay…this is getting too personal for comfort…:thud:

By the way, Sephiroth…you have a cool siggy! :slight_smile: [/b]

Why thank you :slight_smile: KH2 is gonna kick so much ass.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Read above comment, Mr. Kent. Bottom Set = 5+ 5+, Top Set = 4+ 5-. I need say no more.

Well How About this ALEX HAYES :

L8 and 2DISTINCTIONS Vs your PUNY L6

and Alex you were’t in the absolute bottom set, they were next door to us and there were only about 8 people in there.

You don’t get it, I DO NOT CARE; I care for Maths the same way you care for English.

Level 8, 1 pass and 1 Merit so ha. Also don’t forget the level 7 (science).

ps Bow down to the almighty HAMSTER

pps Kairi Rules

You don’t get it, I DO NOT CARE; I care for Maths the same way you care for English.

You mean not at all?

Originally posted by QuazMARK2.8
[b]Level 8, 1 pass and 1 Merit so ha. Also don’t forget the level 7 (science).

ps Bow down to the almighty HAMSTER

pps Kairi Rules [/b]

Beat all 4.

PS you are bloody mental Karl!

This is turning into a personal feud of the worst kind…:thud:

And yeah! KH2 is gonna rock!! :yipee:

[b]This is turning into a personal feud of the worst kind…:thud:

And yeah! KH2 is gonna rock!! :yipee: [/b]

I agree. I think I might pull out of this before it gets too serious.
PS. Vyse you only just beat me in two of them you loser. The others we got the same.
PPS. Surrender to the hamsters before they disembowl you and feed your organs to the pink ducks with only one leg. [This message came from the head of the HRA (Hamster Rebellance Army) also known as Quaz Mark 2.8/ Quaz .H./ or just plain Quaz. :runaway:

"And lo the hamsters descended unto the Earth, and all in their path was destroyed. The warriors where killed, the armies anhilated, but one warrior stood, he held aloft two blades of key, one of darkness, one of light, and with these blades of key, these Keyblades, struck down the furry plague and was hailed King of all. His official title is ‘That tall fucker who killed all them furry little buggers.’ "

[b]This is turning into a personal feud of the worst kind…:thud:

[/b]

leave us to feud then:wave:

Originally posted by QuazMARK2.8
I agree. I think I might pull out of this before it gets too serious.
PS. Vyse you only just beat me in two of them you loser. The others we got the same.
PPS. Surrender to the hamsters before they disembowl you and feed your organs to the pink ducks with only one leg. [This message came from the head of the HRA (Hamster Rebellance Army) also known as Quaz Mark 2.8/ Quaz .H./ or just plain Quaz. :runaway:

yes but on the other 2 i beat you on marks:mwahaha:

"And lo the hamsters descended unto the Earth, and all in their path was destroyed. The warriors where killed, the armies anhilated, but one warrior stood, he held aloft two blades of key, one of darkness, one of light, and with these blades of key, these Keyblades, struck down the furry plague and was hailed King of all. His official title is ‘That tall fucker who killed all them furry little buggers.’ "

“That tall fucker what killed all them furry little buggers” alex

Actually who is correct.