KFC

Remember that time that kid with the acne boned that suicidal chick in a KFC bathroom? Man, those were good times.

Oh Setz.

Was he listening to dubstep?

Oh, yeah, I did that that one time when I was Setz.

It’s all of us! WE’RE ALL SETZ!!!

It keeps happening.

Setz was a complete loser. Even more so in person than online.

But at least his threads about all the stupid shit he did meant the place was pretty active, if only for all of us laughing at him and such. :V

Setz gives us all something to aspire to being the complete opposite of.

Anyone got any links to threads where i can see this Setz guy?

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?22368-News

ITT, I met Setz. I was a dumbass, he was a pimply douchebag. Happens late in the thread though, like page 7.

One time I masturbated in the bathroom at a J C Penney. I had just discovered masturbation recently and wanted to do it in strange places so that I could say I had.

Setzlhouette has quite an audacious consonant cluster, I like it.

Confused

BACK! BACK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME, PRODUCT KEY SPAMBOT! slings holy water at it ಠ_ಠ

Did the aggressive, pathetic loser character say that he wasn’t doing fast food in his suicide-by-dehyration?

I thought that he was doing that just so that he could repulse members of the opposite sex.

I decided not to do fast food anymore. Cause when you think about it, why do fast food when you could just do like Famous Daves for a dollar or two more? Or do Lazlos? Or do Fireworks? Or do any other normal restaurant with food that does good?

Because it’s a dollar or two less?

Time and money, both of which are resources. Of course you could make yourself a sandwich in less time for cheaper. It’d probably taste better, too.