Kansas

This was also sent to the Kansas board of education also. Man my state is retarded.

Yeah, I’d much rather study that theory than ID.

…you can’t be serious.
Do people recently crave to go back to the middle ages or something?

Two words on St. Aquinas: “To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.” And unlike Augustinus, he explained that some things are only to be explained with a sense of reason, and some only with faith, thus building a bridge between Aristotle and Augustinus (and not risking to have his head cut off since he lived in medieval times, don’t slaughter your sources). Therefore, what Xwing said stands. Aquinas wasn’t, however, entirely unspecific in his explanation about divine intervention. He gave theology the character of a science, but never declared it one or said it’s a condition for other sciences. But that’s a different story.

Fact is: you don’t mix merlin and rap. You don’t mix coke with feta cheese. And you damn well don’t mix religion and science or politics. period. Is that SO hard!?

I also like this quote of St. Aquinas (on an unrelated note :P) “Three things are necessary for the salvation of man: to know what he ought to believe; to know what he ought to desire; and to know what he ought to do.”

Then why on earth limit it to Intelligent Design? Why not include the real truth: that this world is really only a ghastly accident involving two expired eggs and a defect fridge?

*Gasps
So we’re all a mistake?

That is one hell of a big condom break.

We must all worship Nulani.

Hail Frau Nulani!!!

BN
She is Evil, so what?

Yes, isn’t it obvious?

No, not really. I haven’t seen any other mistake invent soda pop.

Kansas, i love kansas, they…wait, oh, the state. I could care less about that crap, doesnt matter to me much what a school teaches, its all boring anyways.

Absolutely not. Education is complete and total garbage. Nobody needs it.

Seriously. GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS. The shit that comes out of your mouth is so fucking retarded that even a third grader could counter it with reason. Jesus fucking Christ, you are one of the most pathetic thinkers I’ve ever seen.