Kaiju fun

I thought it was lame when I just watched old Godzilla movies. Then I started reading Twisted Kaiju theater. I went over a hundred strips, read it whenever it was updated and all. But I had never seen this site. I didn’t know Kaiju had an official site for it like this. And by the way, thought there is very little to see in the video part, but it seems so much cooler than any other wrestling I’ve ever seen.

Hey old Godzilla movies aren’t lame! they’re awesome!

Since Godzilla is mentioned quite a bit in Metal Gear Solid; the movies don’t suck. However, the new Americanized versions do suck. Such as Godzilla 2000.

Godzilla 2000 was Japanese. You’re thinking of the Godzilla movie of 1999 or 98.

The one where it takes place in New York. It defies the whole purpose of Godzilla. Godzilla was a movie trying to sweep the blame of the war from the Russians/Americans, and make some kind of movie about it.

There’s only one Americanized version of Godzilla, and that’s the movie that was released in 1998. And it was ok, but it shouldn’t of been called Godzilla.

Yeah. That one… it was horrid. I mean, come on.

I didn’t even bother seeing it. My friends that did said it was a waste of time and money.