Kabalarians

Originally posted by zeppelin
Ass as a first name, etc.
Yeah, I looked that one up too when I first found this site. They listed “Penis” as a first name, as well.

As Robyn you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others. You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding. You remember the thoughtful little expressions of affection and appreciation that mean so much to others, and you have the ability to create a warm and loving environment. However, you tend to put things off and avoid facing issues because of a lack of confidence and uncertainty. You often need encouragement from someone before you can come to a decision.

Your first name of Esker has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change. This name does not give you great ambitions, vision, or imagination. It frustrates the expression of your softer, feminine qualities in that you find it difficult to express the depth of your feelings for those you love. It limits you to practical matters of the day, filling your life with detailed routine. hard work, and monotony.

Interesting.

Mine is completely wrong/opposite, so I won’t even bother posting it.

Yes, I have read about the Kabalarian mystical tradition beforehand. Some occult scholars think that it influenced the Major Arcana in Tarot Cards.

Brief Analysis

The name of Percival creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent. You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature. Patience is not your forte. You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position. You are ambitious and aggressive by nature. You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others. You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas. You are very self-confident and feel you can accomplish anything you set out to do, and you can, although, this name does not allow proper completion of undertakings, and forced changes cause financial losses and bitter experiences. This name also creates caustic expression and moods which prevent harmony and happiness in close association.

Health Weaknesses for the name of: Percival

When under strain, tension could affect the stomach and solar plexus. There is a tendency for you to worry.

Fairly accurate.

“Merging Eastern Wisdom with Western Practicality.”

And hence suggesting that Eastern Philosophy is impractical and Western Philosophy is unwise. I’d take issue with that, and all of us should, too…

Okay, on to the test. Some stuff sounds accurate, but most of it is UTTER rot.

Your name of [withheld] has made you practical, systematic, and thorough.

2 outta 3 ain’t bad. Thorough my ass.

This name encourages the expression of leadership and organizational skills,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

shrewdness, and analytical ability. You are mathematically adept and have great patience with work of a detailed nature such as bookkeeping, accounting, or technical research.

Okay, kinda sorta. Sometimes I exhibit that, but sometimes I don’t.

Particular about your material possessions, you keep everything you own in a good state of repair,

Ha Ha Ha…nope. Wrong-o!

and you budget your personal finances very carefully. Because of its matter-of-fact influence, this name limits, to some degree, your ability to be flexible and spontaneous.

Yeah, okay. I’ll give them these.

You tend to treat new and unfamiliar ideas with scepticism. Because of the serious, responsible qualities of your name, you must recognize the importance of a sense of humour and optimistic perspective of life.

Humor? Hell Yes. Optimistic perspective? No Way. No need for it. I recognize that it helps some people, and hopeless pessimism does lead to learned helplessness and inaction when maybe a little action is all it takes to change something. But… nah, pessimism works just fine for me.

In some ways you are not overly emotional and sympathetic to others and can be shrewd and materialistic.

Yes on the emotions, yes to a degree on materialism. Shrewd thoughts, I have them, but I don’t act on them. I usually write them off as immoral.

Friends and associates may detect a lack of feeling and sympathy in their relationship with you.

and if they didn’t, I’d be surprised.

You see the practical side of situations and tend to deal with problems in an objective, sensible, and systematic way. That is your way of helping others through challenging situations.

Other people’s problems? Yep. That’s what I do and what I recommend. Not wise enough to do that with my own problems, though.

Being self-sufficient, you must remember that thoughtful expressions of affection toward those close to you are important. You express your appreciation for others by what you do for them rather than by what you say.

BINGO.

Your interests and hobbies are generally along practical, technical, or scientific lines.

Only if sports are technical, comedy is practical, and writing for my own personal amusement is scientific. So, nope.

"Your name God gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake. Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken. This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind. You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge. You never seem to be out of your depth of understanding. For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness of mind classify you as a “know it all” and, although you may be highly respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates. You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing to assume a position as a pillar of the community.

You are quite healthy, but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs."

Very accurate. >_>

Brief Analysis

Your first name of Sebastian has given you a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist. You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and you are at the most creative when inspired. Your expressive, affectionate nature responds very quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous. You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand and cannot express. Your delight in mystery could draw you into occult studies or religions. Unfortunately, uncontrolled thoughts make it difficult for you to retain emotional stability, and prevent you from finding proper peace and relaxation. You tend to centre your interest too much on whatever means the most to you, and then you become over-possessive and suffer through disillusionment and fear of losses

Wee! Accurate…i think

They don’t have my name in there. Wee.

Originally posted by Urkani
Your name of Chris gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature. You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others. This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field. You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long. You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate. You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money. This name creates a nature that can be the life of the party, but many times you can become involved in emotional situations against your better judgment. Your compassionate nature causes you to be too generous and you often give more than you can afford to.

Yeah thats me…sorta…at least im spontaneous and lack order… and believe it or not I am generous.

said by site thingy we’re talking aboutYou do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.
Nothing farther from the truth.

As Sean, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way. You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times. Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you. In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents. You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems. Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem. You enjoy making others happy and you never let your own problems “get you down” for any length of time, even though you do tend to worry too much at times. Your optimism can be a source of inspiration to others as well as yourself. In close personal relationships you are usually thoughtful and considerate. However, your natural interest in others, coupled with your sympathetic reaction to problems, could draw you into emotional situations which may be difficult to get out of.

Surprisingly accurate. Of course, given the number of people with the same first name, they can’t be wrong all the time. And the reason why psychics haven’t all been exposed as frauds: people only remember the correct predictions, they forget the false ones.

Edit: Oof, just put in a friend’s name and it was dead wrong.