Kabalarians

http://www.kabalarians.com/

Yeah- Cidolfas posted a link in Ren’s thread before- and I’ve been looking through it and damned near ALL of the names fit the descriptions. These are not general horoscope predictions, either- they even got down my health weaknesses- so yeah… if you’d like post your first name analysis- I will.

“Your first name of Ken has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories. You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate. You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment. Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities. Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony. Thus your success in your undertakings is limited. The tasks or activities you enjoy the most allow some form of creative or artistic expression. You will never tolerate a situation where your independence and individuality are curtailed. Conditions in your personal life can change very quickly to turmoil any time you are challenged, or when there is any friction or misunderstanding, because you can be very caustic and outspoken. There is an element of idealism in this name which makes you generous toward those who are less fortunate than yourself, and also causes you to uphold the rights of others. This name creates an over-sensitive nature that allows your emotions to be unduly aroused.”

“You are apt to be indulgent in eating rich, quick-energy foods, which you crave because your nervous system becomes depleted of vitality. Ailments of the liver and a weak back could result.”

I think that mine is very, VERY accurate. What about yours (Hell- even if you think its bullshit, its fun to see what they have to say about your name :p)?

Oh- and… go with your most used name, not your actual name. I used Ken instead of Kenneth, for example.

Brief Analysis

Your first name of Ben has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories. You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate. You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment. Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities. Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony. Thus your success in your undertakings is limited. The tasks or activities you enjoy the most allow some form of creative or artistic expression. You will never tolerate a situation where your independence and individuality are curtailed. Conditions in your personal life can change very quickly to turmoil any time you are challenged, or when there is any friction or misunderstanding, because you can be very caustic and outspoken. There is an element of idealism in this name which makes you generous toward those who are less fortunate than yourself, and also causes you to uphold the rights of others. This name creates an over-sensitive nature that allows your emotions to be unduly aroused.

Health Weaknesses for the name of: Ben

You are apt to be indulgent in eating rich, quick-energy foods, which you crave because your nervous system becomes depleted of vitality. Ailments of the liver and a weak back could result.

…so, yeah, this stuff is actually preety damn accurate. Although normally I dismiss pseudo stuff like this, this…Kal…Kel Thusad whatever actually has merit with me. After all, we hear our names every day, from birth. In some small way they must have SOME impact on us.

(Incidentally, Ben’s my middle name, but it’s what I go by. I do react to my first name, “Donald”, but not much.)

Brief Analysis

The name of Joey gives you the desire to meet and mix socially and to create congenial circumstances for everyone. However, all too often, you express yourself in a matter-of-fact or awkward way that results in your good intentions being misunderstood. If you are in sales work, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please. You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are not too demanding in work-load or responsibility. When asked, you are able to give others good advice that you would probably not follow yourself, but must guard against being too opinionated in controversial matters. While you can appear to be confident, you need the moral support and encouragement of others who give inspiration and strength.

Oh yeah yeah… whatever I agree mostly maybe aside form the awkwardness… only in times… I guess when I know people… will I say that that is true.

Health Weaknesses
Weaknesses in health show in the senses of the head as well as in the various fluid functions of the body.

Okay. Since that is as much as the beseeching works.
Yeah yeah! My name is Joey! And this is what I’m going to… show… ye… :thud:

Brief Analysis
Your first name of Davis creates individuality (yes), independence (yes), self-confidence (I guess), initiative (maybe), and an inclination to physical activity (bah). You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others (wrong), to accept compromise (dead wrong), or to work in a subservient position against your will (WRONGO). Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid (yeah), and lacks the moderating tone of tact (when tact is required, it is used), diplomacy (wrong), and friendliness (wrong). Others find it difficult to accept your domineering (I’m not domineering) and, at times, argumentative (psh. wrong) manner. Your circle of friends is restricted to those of like nature (nope). Once friendship is established, you are very loyal (yes) and steadfast (yes) and do not tolerate gossip (yes) or criticism (BZZZZ! WRONG). In your close associations and family life, there is little demonstration of sentiment, appreciation, sympathy, or encouragement (from me, yes. from my family, no). It is difficult for you to find the right words for such circumstances (? No, I think).

Health Weaknesses
Weaknesses in the health caused by this name centre in the head. (Are they saying I’m mentally ill? Or are all my health issues dreamed up by my head? Either way, WRONG)

Uh. Yeah. Mine was less than half right. Next we should all subscribe to Numerology.

This is the same thing that telephone psychics do, they just list attributes that apply to just about EVERYONE. Look at the other peoples horoscopes, any one of them will apply to you just as well.

Actually that was more accurate than you think, 984, although I’m not exactly unbiased…

Yeah. You’re not.

Well, consider this food for thought:

Brief Analysis

Your name of X gives you a very responsible, stable nature. Your calmness of mind enables you to analyze objectively, and to make decisions quickly, making it possible for you to do well in business or in any professional capacity. Because of your serious, self-possessed nature you can appear domineering and forceful to others. You have a strong humanitarian nature and many times you are called upon to assist others with their problems. Your desire to help sometimes is not appreciated, however, because they feel you are interfering. You are fond of home and children and desire a settled environment. You have an appreciation for music and art, and could express along these lines.

Health Weaknesses for the name of: X

Mental tension could result through worrying too much over your problems or the problems of others, with an adverse effect on your nervous system.

Interpret that how you will.

That video made a believer out of me. I think it was the math.

7+5=3

Originally posted by Green Mage
[b]That video made a believer out of me. I think it was the math.

7+5=3 [/b]

…I think you mean 8-5=3. :stuck_out_tongue:

Brief Analysis

The name of Thomas creates a quiet, systematic, and technical nature and a clever, inventive mind, attentive to detail. You are attracted to working outdoors in nature, where you would experience the peace and serenity you so much desire. You would find electricity, electronics, and similar technical fields of interest, as well as computer, mathematical, and scientific studies. You are inclined to be quiet, reserved, patient, and conservative, preferring to test and prove everything to your own satisfaction before committing yourself. You like to finish what you start without interruptions, and also to have everything in its place and properly organized. You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing turmoil and unhappiness. Finding it difficult to join in light conversation with those with whom you are not well acquainted, you could feel quite alone and uncommunicative. As a result, you seem aloof. Your limited verbal expression–except with those involved in your field of interest–makes it difficult for you to communicate your deeper thoughts even to those closest to you. Friendships and personal association are accordingly restricted, as well as business success, because you are over-cautious in venturing into financial risks or promotional effort.

Health Analysis
You could experience sensitivity in your heart, lungs, and bronchial organs.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
…I think you mean 8-5=3. :stuck_out_tongue:
No, the short video they show clearly show 7+5=3.

Originally posted by Green Mage
[b]That video made a believer out of me. I think it was the math.

7+5=3 [/b]

7 + 5 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3

Ah… I stumbled upon this once a long time ago… had a blast with it. Did all sorts of character names, and names of people I knew. ^^

Wow, the site’s changed…

Brief Analysis

Your first name of Vanessa has given you inspirational, idealistic, and dramatic qualities. You have a clever, deep mind and the talent to excel in highly inspirational lines of endeavour as a dramatist, musician, writer, or artist. You can be lifted by beauty in all forms and are at the most creative when inspired. Your expressive, affectionate nature responds quickly through your feelings, but you must guard against being possessive and jealous. Your delight in mystery and your sensitivity to things you do not understand could draw you into occult studies or religions. Unfortunately, it is difficult for you to retain emotional stability, for you can easily swing into moods of depression and self-pity. Your quick temper can flare up suddenly and be over as suddenly, leaving you very sorry for any suffering you have caused.

Health Weaknesses for the name of: Vanessa

Inner turbulence can deplete your vitality and cause heart, lung, or bronchial trouble, as well as nervous disabilities.

Back when I first found this, I would’ve agreed almost entirely… but I no longer think of myself as an artist of any sort. The health stuff, and the sentence about being emotionally unstable is definately true though.

Brief Analysis

Ass as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous. You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person. Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic. This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do. You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements. Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation. There is a tendency to be scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a routine and repetitive nature. You are inclined to pursue good times and emotional indulgences to excess.

<B><I><U><FONT SIZE=6>OMG ITS SO ACURIT HOW DDI IT EVAR NO ALL THIS ABOOT ME WOW KEWL YEA</B></I></U></FONT>

Well 984 made thought of a good style so…/blatant ripoff.

Brief Analysis

Your first name of Alexander makes you extremely generous (no way). You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life(yea, I think?). Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others(nope). Interested in art(yes), music(yes), singing(yes), dancing(fuck no), and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer(yeah right). Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates(yes), though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm(yes). A very real weakness of this name is lack of system and order(yes). The use of this name makes it extremely difficult to carry through and finish the things you start(nope sorry WRONG). It is easy to make promises in an effort to make others happy, although not so easy to keep them(bullshit). You spend your money recklessly(HELL YES), seldom reckoning whether you can afford to be so generous(No way).

Health Weaknesses for the name of: Alexander

The use of this name can cause weak ankles(Ewww NO), a strong desire for such foods as sweets(yes) or pickles(no), which causes skin or liver troubles(no), and a desire to eat too quickly(I think?)

In other words: This site is bullshit.

Oh. bah… if I use the alias Merc, I get X’s Ben result.

REAL one:

Your first name of disclosed creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded. You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others. You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others. You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead just to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities. In your personal relations with others, you are inclined to be rather serious, and not to see the humour others see, or to respond spontaneously. Your positive manner and outlook can make others feel that you are imposing your will on them and even interfering in their affairs.

Health Problems:

Weaknesses in your health caused by the influence of this name centre in the head. Head colds, sinus conditions, hay-fever, and weak eyes are relative conditions. Also, your tendency to worry can lead to insomnia and other overwrought conditions.

ALIAS ONE:

The name of Galloway creates a mature, self-possessed, and responsible nature. You are an organizer and leader who exercises sound and fair judgment in all your dealings, both business and personal. The name is a very practical influence, causing you to take your responsibilities seriously. At times it is difficult for you to see the lighter or more humourous side of a situation because of your serious attitude. Your highly capable and efficient nature make it difficult for some people to approach you. Although you desire to serve your fellow man, you may at times lack tolerance for those who are less self-assured and whose approach to life is not as positive and optimistic as your own. You are strongly independent and would be happiest when working without supervision, preferably in your own business where you have the challenge of “standing or falling” by your own decisions. A good material standard of living is of utmost importance to you and you are careful to select only the best quality in all your purchases. You enjoy the responsibility of home and family, and you appreciate a settled environment. You may fail, however, to express the little gestures of affection and appreciation that would mean so much to those close to you.

Health Problems:

Any physical weaknesses relative to this name would show in the generative organs.

Pick which one fits me best.

Your name of Chris gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature. You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others. This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field. You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long. You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate. You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money. This name creates a nature that can be the life of the party, but many times you can become involved in emotional situations against your better judgment. Your compassionate nature causes you to be too generous and you often give more than you can afford to.

Health Problems:

You are too fond of sugars and starches, thus you could have a weakness in your liver, kidneys, or skin, creating pimples or eczema. While this name gives you a wonderful personality, and attracts much love and friendship, it is far too emotional and scattering an influence and will not allow the material accumulation nor personal happiness you should have.

Well, that was almost all bullshit. Apart from the being too generous part and the bit about getting into emotional situations that go against my judgement.