Just wanted to say hi.

We’re all weird, here. It’s almost a requisite for sighing up. :slight_smile: also dances

I’ve been told that my mind is so dirty that it would take 1 million French maids to clean it out.

I’m the only sane one here.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I’ve been told that my mind is so dirty that it would take 1 million French maids to clean it out.
Y’know … of all the potential “standard fetishes” out there (i.e. catgirls, schoolgirls, cheerleaders, etc), French maids are actually the least appealing to me for some reason. Otherwise I’d’ve said “Mmm … French maids.”

Yeah you’re right Yar. I never really got why French maids are meant to be sexy.

Admiral: By saying that, you’ve just proven that not only are you insane, but you are a lier as well.

For it is impossible for a person to survive at RPGC, if they are totally sane.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b]

Admiral: By saying that, you’ve just proven that not only are you insane, but you are a lier as well.

For it is impossible for a person to survive at RPGC, if they are totally sane. [/b]

Yeah I guess your right.

But in any event, pending Filthy’s actually telling us the story behind her name: mmmmm, schoolgirls …

Ok Yar if you don’t stop drooling…

Originally posted by Filthy
There is a story behind my nickname, it involved handcuffs and a hook in the ceiling if I remember correctly. But that’s all I’m gonna tell you.

That’s fine. That is quite sufficient. My very active imagination can take over from here, thank you very much. I’ll just fill in the gaps as I see fit.

giggle

Welcome to the nuthouse. Enjoy your stay.

checks your user info

Excellent taste in music, for the record. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
But in any event, pending Filthy’s actually telling us the story behind her name: mmmmm, schoolgirls …

Schoolgirls? Where?! looks around for schoolgirls

REminding me, Weiila better be in one piece when she gets back form your weekend.

Gets back? Filthy is <i>here</i>! And they’ve been playing… Soul Calibur? Some fighting game with someone called Siegfried (or zigfreet as the announcer pronouces it =P) who is also a guy called Nightmare. Anyway, they’ve been playing that game lots and lots. Woo, big swords!

Filthy is cool.

Hello, postee much plx, ktnksbaiz

Originally posted by Jing
[b]Gets back? Filthy is <i>here</i>! And they’ve been playing… Soul Calibur? Some fighting game with someone called Siegfried (or zigfreet as the announcer pronouces it =P) who is also a guy called Nightmare. Anyway, they’ve been playing that game lots and lots. Woo, big swords!

Filthy is cool. [/b]

Ahhh yes Soul Calibur. One of my favorite games. Bad thing is I am verra nasty with Cervantes and Ivy. In fact I am very EVIL with the both of them.

When I had it, I played Link. And my bro christ was EVIL and CHEAP with Raphael.

Gah, how’d a double post?

And I find it interesting thought that Jing seems to be interested in big swords.

Originally posted by StarStorm
REminding me, Weiila better be in one piece when she gets back form your weekend.

I behaved. No funny stuff from Filthy. The only thing I might have damaged is her brain. :mwahaha:

Oh, and we played the first Soul Calibur, for Dreamcast. No Link, Heihatchi or Spawn.

Please tell me that she likes playing as Sophita.

Originally posted by StarStorm
Please tell me that she likes playing as Sophita.

Naah, she seemed to have a thing for Lizardman.

Gemini: Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good stay. Dinner will be served at about 6:00.
Joey: Gemini’s an excellent cook.
Gemini: No I’m not. You just say I am. Only one man’s opinion.
Strong Bad: Have a grumblecake.