Just came back from X2.

Edit : We reported it to the 14-16th for our BDay, going to see it along with the Matrix : Reloaded.

I’ve heard if X2 makes great Box office sells, then they will definately continute to make an X4. Because they are already making an X3. :stuck_out_tongue:

The reason I think they didn’t focus too much on the characters in this movie isn’t because of the numerous characters, but because most of them has been focused on in the first X-Men movie. But yeah, I still agree with what most people said. It’s great, go see it, blah blah.

But on a side note, Colluses got a standing ovation from the crowd for his small part. That’s the great thing about seeing movies on Opening day, 'cause the crowd’ll be appaluding at completely laughing their arses off.

Definitely very good. I thought that the first one was great and even made some parts in the comic/cartoons funny to see, however the sequel is even better and improves in pretty much every way. Cyclops should have been in it more, but his parts were still good. I like how they ended it for the most part. It doesn’t leave you hanging to where you feel the movie didn’t end, but it still leaves you wondering what will happen next. It is hard to describe, but the ending is outstandin and one of the best endings I’ve ever seen just because of how it is done and what it does. The parts between Magneato and Wolverine are hilarious. Definitely a must see. I like how Jean was in this movie too, it didn’t seem like she needed everyone else as much and could take care of herself.

yeah at my theater Colossus got applause, and they also applauded both the beginning and the ending of the Matrix: Reloaded trailer, which I’ve never seen a trailer get applauded before. Especially since up here in Mass I don’t notice people applauding much in movie theatres (I noticed it a lot when I’d see movies down in Florida for example).

Yeah, the Matrix trailer got a huge response when I saw X2 yesterday. My mom thinks that Neo looks like a renegade priest. I guess that would fit since Morpheus looks like a Zen Bhuddist, (except for all of the leather).

If I have to watch another Matrix trailer before the movie comes out , I’m gonna cry. It just looks so sweet…

I agree. I haven’t seen X2, but seeing the matrix trailer makes me want to hump my computer. It’s just that damn sexy.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I agree. I haven’t seen X2, but seeing the matrix trailer makes me want to hump my computer. It’s just that damn sexy.

Yes, it is quite sexy. After seeing the trailer in theaters a couple of times, I’m in love. I was HIGHLY skeptical of a Matrix sequel, but I do believe that they did it.

I just saw it on Friday, and I echo what Sin said. Definitely the best movie I’ve seen in a while.