Join the club.

You don’t.

East side, Represent.

I’ll put me in from china and germany since we have houses in both locations. :o

>:)

AHAHA! It put me as living on DAVIE street! XD;;

Which is basicly the homosexual street. ROCK!

It knows me well =3

:kissy:

Someone added Tony Blair. :confused:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! oh man, that’s so funny, cause it’s so true. The bus stops are hot pink, and it has rainbow flags all the way up the street. I used to work at the KFC on the street too… that was… interesting.

You don’t know, maybe he’s in the RPGC. He could be ANY ONE OF US.

He might even be an Australian. An Australian on the west side. An Australian on the west side named Shalcar. He just might be.

God, i lol’d so hard when i saw ruda’s entries. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats, you’ve narrowed me down to one of about 500 people that live in this building.

EAST COAST BITCHES.

Man, my little cursor is lonely in there.We so effectively stormed the two coasts of the US, but I’m the lone soldier left in the fly-over territory of Texas. It’s… cold.

Holy shit! I just discovered the zoom button and my marker is only ten blocks away from my house! Yikes.

Mine falls right on the parliament buildings. If you want to see my place, go straight south. You’ll see Dow’s lake. Carleton is right under that.

If I ever figure out my zip for here I may put where I am now, until then it’ll only show my house in Texas. ^^

I’m here. Here… all alone…

Saskatchewan is mine fools!

At maximum zoom…my marker is…across the street from the first house I lived in!

Holy shit, SK is like 20 minutes away.