Joe Millionaire

I usually dont watch shows like this but for some reason i am actually enjoying it. This season is “the women of europe” and man, are these ladies naive. One of them just said ‘he has a nice ass. i want to smell him, but moreso his money’

Oh, i cant wait to see the end when they tell these shallow women that he has 20 dollars in his account.

‘I want to have money, it gives me pleasure’ - Shes going to take it hard >:P

So what do you all think of this show?

Meh, I just think of it as something I don’t like, but that others do. Pretty much every reality show.

I prefer seeing the bad sides of humans being exploited in comedies and not cheesy reality TV shows.

I got bored and went into the living room. My mom was watching, and I was as bored as hell, so I decided to watch it. More than likely I won’t watch it anymore.

My question is this: How stupid are these women if they’re unfammiliar with this comcept? With teh first one, they were running the commercials 'round the clock…odds are good that ONE of those women watches FOX once in awhile! And they’re doing the same thing with this, PLUS there was the previous one, which EVERYONE has heard of! I mean, JEEZ! ><

Did I mention that I hate reality TV in all shapes and forms?

i am disgusted by joe millionarie, but i love survivor. survivor is watching people compete for something in an environment and in ways that they are unaccustomed to. joe millionaire and bachelor shows are about shallow women trying to get into some shaved ape’s pants (and wallet).

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]My question is this: How stupid are these women if they’re unfammiliar with this comcept? With teh first one, they were running the commercials 'round the clock…odds are good that ONE of those women watches FOX once in awhile! And they’re doing the same thing with this, PLUS there was the previous one, which EVERYONE has heard of! I mean, JEEZ! ><

Did I mention that I hate reality TV in all shapes and forms? [/b]

All the women are from Europe, if I remember correctly. That’s how they could manage to do this. Not that it’s a good thing… there’s a difference between intelligent shows and dreck, and this one probably falls into the latter. (I can’t say for sure, since I’ve never seen an episode of Joe Millionaire. The premise sucks, though.)

It’s funny watching stupid people do stupid things normally, but these shows take the fun out of it. I’ve seen bits of the original, and I couldn’t care less about seeing it, much like any other reality show. Except I did actually watch that high school reunion one because it was funny seeing 30 year olds act like they were in high school.

all european women dont get Rupert Murdoch beamed directly into their homes.

In general, I hate Reality TV shows because A) they are NOT “real” (C’mon, these shows are SCRIPTED! Just because they employ NONACTORS and sometimes don’t tell them what they have planned, do NOT make them “REAL” shows) and B) they basically exploit the dark sides of people (voting out of spite, fooling the contestansts, etc.)

There is just ONE ‘reality’ show I watch: BLIND DATE. First, because this show is GENUINELY funny; and second, because the people on the show KNOW they’re being taken for a ride (I mean, you would have to be an IDIOT to agree to appear in this show and not realize that, no matter how the date goes, they’re gonna make FUN of you!)

odds are good that ONE of those women watches FOX once in awhile!
Nah, no one watches FOX :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe Millionaire, Europe:

Oh great: Let’s have ANOTHER texas cowboy intentionally mislead and deceive people with false claims, and anger a bunch of europeans in the process. Great Idea…

Lol, I bet they’re all just actresses working from a script and Joe Millionaire thinks he’s fooling them, but really they’re fooling him, and it’ll be a CRAZY everybody’s fooling everybody drama! Because that’s what’s all the rage right now, or something. I dunno. That’s what I’d do, and I guarantee I’d be rolling in the dough. :stuck_out_tongue: Stupid FOX.

-Mazrim Taim

HAHAHAHAHA I GOT THAT ONE! HIGH FIVE!

Did I mention that I hate reality TV in all shapes and forms?

I watch one reality tv show - cheaters. It’s a show about a camera crew who gets contacted by someone who thinks their boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on them, then the camera crew confronts them about it if it’s true (they investigate themselves). The main character guy got stabbed on camera by a crazed cheater - come on! It’s great!

I’m not for reality TV either, but I like Survivor. Is it just me or do these European women seem more stupid than other women in reality shows?

Me third, I don’t like reality tv shows except Survivor.

1. the enviroment
  2. they at least ATTEMPT to make the show sincere and TRY to promote honesty…it may be a “reality tv show” (the word reality is debatable) but it was the first and only non sleasy one
    3)some of the contestants are actually quite decent and not willing to make a big soap opera out of events
    4)this is the 7th time it’s been on and another Survivor is scheduled to air on tv next year with a bunch of past contestants, so it can’t be all bad if it’s been on so many times, there’s obviously public demand.

Joe Millionaire? Nah.

“Reality” Entertainment is neither real nor entertaining.

Survivor? I’d be much more impressed if they literally had to survive. Drop 'em off in downtown Baghdad wearing red white and blue tracksuits, a 20 lb. backpack loaded with food and medical supplies, and a pistol with one clip. The person who is able to make it out of the city limits while allowing the least ammount of food/med supplies to fall into the enemy hands of needy civilians wins. Let’s see how they do.

Fear Factor? You’ve got a one key bag of blow dropped into your hands, and you’ve got 20 minutes plus commercials to stash it all – NO FLUSHING!!! – before the DEA starts raiding your house. [Can also combine this with Big Brother, if they stake out the dwelling.]

Cheaters? Screw unfaithful relationships. Let’s turn the cameras on the board rooms of our major corporations while the board of directors are trying to pull some Enron shiznit to piss away our stock options.

Joe Millionaire? Turn him loose in the ghettos of South Central L.A. (or Chicago, or New York, take your pick), and tell all the muggers and crackheads that the guy’s got several million dollars to his name. Watch the fun as they jack him up only to discover he’s got only 20 bucks and a Subway “Sub Club” punch card.

THERE’S some reality TV I’ll frickin’ watch…

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I’m not for reality TV either, but I like Survivor. Is it just me or do these European women seem more stupid than other women in reality shows?

no, that impression is a side-effect of your ignorant american nationalism.