Jesus Christ

Sexy characters in video games are here to stay. Single largest reason is cause sex sells. Look at nearly EVERYTHING being advertised, cigs, alcohol, makeup, you name it. Now, with scantilly clad femmes in armor, I have no issues as long as the armor itself is practical.

For instance, if you’ve got a bunch of guys wearing full plate, then the girls are in chain mail thongs with no leg or stomach protection. Thats just bullshit. In Ghost’s case, shes a stealth opperative, and wears a significant ammount of armor for what she does. Plust she’s in the future, never know what that latex is made out of… Could be harder than steel, ya know? So in short, lets bash on games with no reason for trying to look sexy, cause they are impractical sexy and look stupid anyway, like Sudeki.

<3 Maba’s avvie. And Hentai won’t become mainstream, but girls’re gonna stay skimpy.

mmm, bum
drool

facepalm

I don’t mean to sound like an old geezer, but in terms of liberties with a character’s costume, that’s ridiculous. >_>

That’s one heck of a wedgie going there, sorta makes my ass twitch from just looking at it.

I agree Trillian.

I loved Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft. Yes, sex sells very well. Nice ass, very nice.

Oh, and speaking of articles, the “style over substance” seems to fit most game characters nowadays too.

Am I the only one who initially thought that was Rikku?

I didn’t. I thought it was Nova at first (from SC:G).

Yeah, they should show makeup on old ugly, wrinkly males! That’ll sell.

And Hades… It’s Moses Christ.

… And I just realized what all our avvies look like after reading this thread again. BahamutXero, me and Cala having the biggest ‘coinciders’

LANYX, WHY NEKKID TD, WHY!?

I like ramza’s avatar.
Sex sold me to him.

Well, TD was supposed to change my name to FleeingNakedMan ;_; And he didn’t, he said he did… But he didn’t!

That’s because TD lied to you.

Good job, Epic.

No, I mean he lied because not only did he not do it, but he doesn’t even have the ability to. Mods can’t change people’s names, only admins can. Most people know that.

I could see it, yeah, some scantily clad woman helping sell kids toys and candies…Tootsie Rolls! It’s the only candy that’s…Bootilicious!

That’s not a wedgie, that’s some infernal piece of nature.

That’s great, Epic.

I actually only have this avatar because I decided my avatar would display the game I am currently playing.

My title displays my favore line from the game.

Lanyx: Never believe a word that comes out of TD’s mouth or keyboard.

You must be tied with roun/cyber/loki for “most username changing” :stuck_out_tongue: