Jedi Academy RPGC fun

Just as a note, we’re not using anything that I haven’t included in the first post.

I can host games now if needed. I will not have it running all the time, but private message me in mIRC if you want to play.

Game name is Htare and password is rpgc

remember when I illegally distributed Quake 2? Glad to see people are running with the concept.

Yeah we kinda need you in here Merl. I really, REALLY want to reflect your rocket back into your face.

more like chokepush off a ledge

Damn straight.

I wanna come up and throw you both off the edge while you’re occupied >:(

I’ve seen the light, the evil of JA cannot tempt me any more. By which I mean I bought Counterstrike Source and it’s way more fun.

Goddamnit. How much will this game run?

And are we ever having another Q2 league? And does Merl still have it on the server? I will be wanting to play as soon as I get my fuzzy ass off of dialup.

Would be more fun on Counterstrike to play actual maps and not skate down ramps and play with people called Hobbitcock.

[edit] Starting to think that nobody is playing this game anymore. Already a week and nobody has played it in days.

Maybe you’d find it more fun if you took the stick out of your ass and relaxed.

Really, man. Quit taking it so serious. If you want vanilla Counterstrike, go join some pubbie server. At least at the server we play, you’re semi-protected from being dogged on too much for being a newbie to the game cause, well, we’re there.

[strike]I’m a newbie![/strike] Uh, I still haven’t gotten a chance to download it, bugger.