Jackie Chan does Street Fighter

That
Was
SWEET

Originally posted by Ren
Wasn’t he already busy with a Dragon Ball movie? What happened to it?

If you are referring to the live action movie “Dragon Ball”, I dunno, but that is even further removed from the plot of its namesake than the live action Super Mario Bros …

That was quite possibly one of the most terrifying things I’ve ever seen.

That was great! I loved when they were moving towards each other randomly kicking and punching the air.:hahaha;

That’s scene is from the movie City Hunter It’s a hilarious movie.

Heyzeus CHRIST that was excellent.

Chan is the man. A friend of mine told me he even developed his
own fighting style. Anyway about the clip…

The only thing that was horrible was that Chan was dressed
like Chun-Li… other than that… it kicked the crap out of the
Street Fighter movie. (except for Raul Julia, he was a damn good
Master Bison) :mwahaha:

Whoever decided that the M. stood for Master in that movie is stupid. And if that’s what it really DOES stand for… then the person who came up with it is stupid. Abbreviating “Master” is stupid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if I remember correctly the SNES fighting game SFII didn’t
have enough room to put Master Bison for the name so it was
probably just truncated to M. Bison. In the animate movie they
call him Master Bison all the time

And if I remember right, in all the Japanese versions he’s called Vega. So my question is, what did they call Vega? o.o

And if I remember right, in all the Japanese versions he’s called Vega. So my question is, what did they call Vega? o.o

I dont know what the japanese call Vega but i can tell you that the one we call Balrog was called Bison.

That clip was cool,weird but cool

The reason there’s a difference between the names in the American and Japanese versions is a short, but interesting story. The character we know as Balrog (The Boxer) is actually a parody of Mike Tyson. In the Japanese version, he has the name M. Bison, short for Mike Bison. Of course, Capcom didn’t want to get into a legal battle with Mike Tyson, so they simply changed the names of the characters before they released SFII in America.

So, originally

M. Bison -> Vega
Balrog -> M(ike). Bison
Vega -> Balrog