I've gotten these strange music ideas while working...

Ok, at my job, there’s NO music whatsoever, so I just kinda “playback” what songs I know and such on, and I get these wierd renditions…

Kirby the Automated Ass-kicking Airbag: Starts out with the music you get when you fight the Ball thing at the end of the game (Kirby’s adventure), then into the normal boss theme, then the final boss theme, at the end Kirby dies and has the “YOU DIE” music. All the while, there’s car engines revving and screeching and running n’shit. Like Kirby on a Fatboy Harley or something.

Dreaming of Sleeping (I couldn’t come up with a better title). Ok, this is one of the last things you hear in the credits (I think) in Little Nemo. On the NSF files, it should be the next to last, I think. The slow, almost jazzy, waltz thing. It opens up to a woman humming the melody in a soft mezzo-soprano way, then fades, then I kick in on the Alto to the song, and just play along to it etc. etc. etc. If you ever heard the jazz piece “Samantha” then you’ll understand how the rest goes.

Final Fantasy Urban Groove Mix: Ok, I’d need the FF9 animator for this for greatest effect…

The scenes in Lindblum, the business district (the bigger one…or something) And Stiener’s in the passenger seat of this car (Imagine what a car would look like in the FF9 world. Chitty Chitty bang bang?) And he’s just chilling in his knight armor n’shit…Then Zidane jumps in the driver side, and just sits there. Stiner and Zidane look at eachother for a moment, then Zidane just snaps around to the steering wheel and starts chanting (BOOOOM-brak-ak-ak-BOOM-ah-chANG) *KoRn meets the black dood in the Twix Commerical) and they start speeding off smoking leaving tire tracks n’shit. So Zidanes speeding down the street still saying that funky shit, Stiner takes off his helment and replaces it with a backwards baseball cap, just as the radio kicks in to Lindblums town theme remixed into a urban dance song n’shit.

THEN…

After a while, they pick up Dagger and Eiko. Eiko quickly changes the station and then a hip-hop version of “In Her Control FF8” starts playing. And Ekio and Dagger are dancing like those white chicks in that dumb ass Mitsubishi commercial…then they reach their spot and leave.

AND THEN…

Freya and Armarant jump in the ride, and crank the radio up to a more jazzed up reggae version of “Oppressed people FF7”. And they just groove and cruise around until midnight. Then they reach their spot, and Vivi and Quina jump in

SUDDENLY…

Vivi busts out into a gangsta rap version of his theme song, doing the hand thing and the bleeping profanity, and Quina’s in the back as his rapping lackey, like you see in the rap videos, the background rappers, ya 'know?

WHEN THEN…

The cops start chasing them down at night… Vivi Flares them (ROAST YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIGS in a high squeeky voice and the Victory song is played…Rap style. Then it shows the FF9 crew chillin on a yacht drinking beer or whatever to the victory theme with lots of girls dancing around…

yeah…

Then how about THIS idea?

Phantasy Star 4…in…

Laughter: Out Loud

It’s basically Laughter in Rock Style…but with all the laughing sounds you hear on the mIRC channel n’shit. Expect lmao.wav to be raped. Anally.

How 'bout DEM apples?

i do not want to know what goes on in that head o’ yours…

Sorry, can’t see any of that happening, especially the Vivi thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Kagato, do you guys smoke anything at work?:slight_smile:

it must’ve been a REALLY slow day at where you work for you to have come up with such things…

I’m not making this up…well I am…but not off the top of my head! HONESTLY!

The ending theme to 1943, played like the Beatles would’ve played/sung it, with the rock guitars and classic drums and horn instruments and stuff. I would LOVE to hear that live.

Vammo al Flaminco: Enter: The Riverdance. Seeing this dance with the FF9 music playing…and a chorus of Mexican woman singers singing the melody…whatever it is…

See, this is how bored I am at work. And the FF9 Urban thing would be funnier if it had the animator that did the FF9 FMV’s directing it. Oh, and after each song change, they’d transport via, their car (Magic Mystery Tour!) and drive around that town. For the FF7 thing, though, they’d park infront of Don Cornero’s mansion and pump up the hydrolics, though. Stiener and the platinum grill, j0!!!

once again…

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu

kagato, you’re one screwed up monkey. I wish I could see that whole FF9 idea.

It would be insanely amusing, I’ll bet!:slight_smile:

…and strange. very horrendously strange.

I’d like to hear that Laughter remix…

Consider this seconded…

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu

Yeah, you see, two brain cels make love in my head, then concieve an idea, but then decides to have an abortion and the remains bleed through my ears and fingers.

That’s why I make music.

that actually explains more than it should…