I'VE FINALLY SOLVED THE MISSING DOLLAR QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!

30 - 25 = 5.

5 - 2 = 3.

3 - 1 -1 -1 = 3 1’s.

So, 1+1+1 = 3

2+3 = 5

5 + 25 = 30.

If you wouldn’t be taking all this crap about them giving 9 dollars, and then some 2 dollar crap, and instead do the order of operations in reverse you’d see that it really does add up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mayhaps it is that I don’t find math jokes or riddles funny, more so annoying, you’ll have to forgive me on that part. So I’ve probably missed your whole point about being clever, in some way. Infact you’ve probably done that aswell and I would like to say Bravo, but I don’t care. I just wanted to let you know how stupid I found that. So again, you’ll have to forgive me for not finding this crap clever- but look, you’ve ‘wowed’ so many others! Don’t you feel special.

Oh, and I do have better things to do with my time- Fiona. :cool:

:kissy:

Eden, if you realised that speanding $10 and getting $1 back means you payed $9, then YOU wouldn’t be having problems understanding such elementary ideas. The point was, there’s no missing dollar, and the calculations in the question itself were just messed up.

And sorry, but I don’t think Fiona’s interested in homosexuals, in fact I think she’s rather turned off ever since that incident a few years ago. Just saying.

yes I realize that paying 10 and getting 1 back means you payed 9- but if you think of it that way you’re mixing up numbers making it stupidly complicated. :stuck_out_tongue: Yes I realize the question was messed up, that’s why I said something.

And I don’t think Fiona likes guys who fool around with other girls either hades, so we’re both out then. I am sure you can always get with katie since you think she’s cute too!

I know this is gonna crush your dreams of breaking me and Fiona apart, but, and this is a secret, don’t tell anyone, I don’t, indeed, fool around with other girls. Don’t tell though! It’s something I’m trying to hide!

I have no such dreams, and if she wants to stay with you that’s fine.

I can’t help people who don’t want it.