It's the most scariest and most beautiful thing I have ever seen...

Wouldn’t 2000 and XP be sisters? Or, well, not sure about that, but at least 95 and 98. Right?

Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 are and Windows 95/98/ME are.

I like 2000/2003.

Big Nutter
Which? Both, Girly and OS

Wow, thanks for confusing me.

Some are sisters to each other and the rest are cousins to each other.

It’s still pretty much incest.

Thought so.

So its based off an anime about operating systems or something?

Don’t correct me if im wrong, because an anime about operating systems would be the coolest thing in the world. That and a show about a man who is an investment banker by day, but turns into a monster truck at night.

OH GOD MY!

So RAWSOME! XD;;

I laughed, I cried, I orgasmed at the giant sagging milk-filled breasts. Truly a god among other anime parody gods…

Plus it was funny just looking at it XD; Now, for translation… runs to ask his friends >.>

:kissy:

Edit: if like me you watch this multipul times and are addicted to the music, you might have noticed in the intro part thingy were you see the Me and XP beside the girls, their pictures change. NEA-TOE!

<s>I have four windows open, each one zoomed up to a quadrant of the animation (northwest, northeast, southwest, southeast) so that I can watch it at WIIIIIIIDE SCREEEEN and have nice, digital dolby surround sound going. Everytime I watch it I end up in tears of sadness/joy because it’s like the equivalent of listening to a boyband song, because boybands always sing well beyond the level of mediocrity.</s> Suki, suki, suki. Suuuuki, suki, suki!

I think the title-intro picture changes depending on how many blocks you make fall in the beginning scene with ME running from each side of the screen trying to catch something.

There sure is a lot of easter eggs.

Mmmmyep.

I found that entertaining.

I creamed myself.

:ulty: I selfed my cream! Or, uh … I pantsed my cream!

Ultros, for one thing, that’s WAY too disturbing coming from you.

:ulty: Hee hee! Coming!

Uhhhh … And for another thing, you don’t have pants.

What the hell?

What specifically are you referring to, MISTER Sinistral?

Wow. That’s all I can say. When Windows becomes anime, then something is either terribly wrong with the world, or that it’s a work of art from some guy who loves his Microsoft Windows.

I’m not sure “love” is the term I think he’s using to describe THIS Windows at least:

… Huh?

You heard me.

I do my best.

Big Nutter
Yar, What are you foing with ME?

I’m not “foing” anything. But what I’m doing is making horrid puns.

Of course you are.

Hey, it’s you!

Yes, me. Me, me, me.

WinME/ … ME, too.

foing

Whoops! typo!

Rincewind (in Unseen University- Diskworld (Demo))

So it’s going to be Pun cakes?

Big Nutter

Yar, What are you “Doing” with ME?