It's official

Yeah, but it’s not one of those games where you either love it or hate it, there are many mixed views on it. But yea it is worth a play, even if it isn’t some peoples cup of tea.

It’ll probably end up a bad movie that will only sell because of it’s name. Like all movies based on something famous. nod, nod

And I’m still not going to play Final Fantasy VII.

it looks almost certainly to be a DVD

Originally posted by Nulani
It’ll probably end up a bad movie that will only sell because of it’s name. Like all movies based on something famous. nod, nod

a dvd to build up renewed enthusiasm for a potential sequel perhaps. this looks pretty sad to me though… square has really hit the shitter this time. 80% of what squares put out recently have been constant remakes and sequels of old games. plus, cloud looks ugly in that.

I just got a better look at those pics. Wow. I didn’t accually think it was possible to make someone look old and young at the same time. Plus, his hair just doesn’t look right in a realistic setting.

Originally posted by Pierson

Like that’s going to stop the fanboys… [/b]

…and yaoi writers…

I think it’s to try and help assuage the tons of money Square lost when their film studio tanked. Things such as their animatrix short, this thing, etc.

HOLY FUCK!!! I CANT WAIT!!! FF7 R0X)R!!!$ I LOVE IT!!! THANKS YOU CEELOPHERIS!!!11111

Originally posted by Merlin
I think it’s to try and help assuage the tons of money Square lost when their film studio tanked. Things such as their animatrix short, this thing, etc.

I have got to get off my ass and watch some Animatrix.

You should it was pretty kick ass.

While I don’t consider FF7 to be my favorite RPG, or even my favorite Final Fantasy, I have to give it props where it’s due - FF7 had a GREAT storyline. I think it’s fine the way it is though. One really cool thing about FF7’s ending is, you didn’t know what happened. Now you do. Hooray, all the allure of FF7’s ending has been taken straight away. I think that’s stupid, and just as I believe that FFX-2 will ruin the story of FFX, I believe that FF7: Advent Children will ruin the story of FF7.

Hmm, but also consider… They’ve had a LOT of time to think about it… maybe they waited so long 'cuz they knew it would suck if they didn’t get it right…
I’m hoping they planned well and got it right.

Oh yeah, I’m uber excited about this one. Pardon me while I join in Sin’s running. ::Commences to run around like a moronic fanboy::

I’ve looked at the pictures again after and after a while, I actually realized that I was excited about this. It does look awesome and hell I actually like the first FF movie.

Merl, I join others and say: FFVII isn’t the best of the series but it is definitely worth playing.

GAH! OBADIAH! Necro’er!

Don’t necropost >_<