It's official

How in the hail? Group X accent

Originally posted by Cybercompost
This is just an attempt to cash in on FFVII fanboyism, and I think that it will work. A pity.

I still think FFVII and Sephiroth are too overated anyway.

Originally posted by Sinistral
See, I like FF7, so I don’t care if its an attempt to cash in on FF7 fanboyism. Now excuse me while I run around like a moron.

Sephiroth looks girly.

Psh. To you girly, but I wouldn’t mind hair like that.

does happy dance

does this mean I actually have to play FF7 now?

Darn. I preferred the theory Cloud died in the end of FFVII

I think to understand it you will have to play FF7, though I think this will also work as a stand alone production.

prays Europe gets it

I never said I was planning on buying it. I’m reaching a point in my life where I more want to play older games I’ve already played than newer ones; with only the rare exception (Deus Ex 2, Half-Life 2, Doom 3).

HALLAALUIA, HALLAALUIA, HALLAALUIA, HALLAALUIA, HALLAALUIA, HALLAALUIA, HALLAALUIA, HALLAALUIA, HALLAALUIA,HALLAALUIA,

heck this is gonna cause a riot.

starts a riot for FF7 sequal

AND DOWN WITH ALL YOU AGAINST FF7

I never said anything about buying it. But I think to understand the events in this movie one would have to have a basic knowledge of FF7. But having said that I think SE would have produced it in such a way that though it might be confusing the uninitiated to FF7 would still enjoy it.

i think thats pretty farkin awesome!!

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2003/092503b.html
MOVIE!

Either way it could only be kickass.

does it before Merl can
MORE LIKE RPLAMER

Heh. Sometimes RPGamer can be okay. cowers awaiting teh pain

WICKED!!!

WICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

Originally posted by Merlin
does this mean I actually have to play FF7 now?

Well, although its not my favorite, I still reccommend you do. Its very fun the first time around.

Is it me or is there something subtely wrong with Cloud’s face in that second pic? I don’t mean age, I mean really wrong. Meh. Will start running now.

Originally said by RPGamer
Needless to say, countless thousands of fan fictions will be rendered obsolete with this movie.

Like that’s going to stop the fanboys…