It's official

http://the-magicbox.com/game092503a.htm

Well, could be a DVD, but still :smiley:

DUDE! That looks great! Cloud’s hair doesn’t look like cones coming off of his head :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like it could be interesting. I hope it turns out as good as it looks now.

Its time for me to go crazy
Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit:yipee: :hyperven: and

Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet :cool:

Okay thats enough now down to buisness is this just going to be a movie is this a full blown sequel to FF7. :cool:

And how come cloud kind of looks like Auron?

This is just an attempt to cash in on FFVII fanboyism, and I think that it will work. A pity.

Dunno it looks like it’s going to be just a movie since none of the pics had any of the other characters in it.

And Cloud is looking kinda Auron-ish with his new clothes, don’t you think?

Seeing this happens “two years after FF7”, I’d say he had a nervous breakdown and stress quickly aged him to mid-thirties and is now having the thirties crisis, affecting his looks considerably.

Looking forward to seeing this thing though.

Oh. My God. I thought it was gonna be like, another anime or something. And then I saw the pics. And. Omg.

…

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

(also: I totally thought this thread was gonna be about Xelo announcing who he is dating. Seriously. Like, “it’s offical, i’m going out with YourM0M98765.”)

… DAMMIT! The images won’t load!

Its really cool Seph and Cloud look like FF10 characters. Its sooooo cool.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
This is just an attempt to cash in on FFVII fanboyism, and I think that it will work. A pity.

I personally wouldn’t mind seeing the opportunity for more people to kick Cloud’s ass.

I wonder if the movie will be four hours long, since Cloud will be asking “who am I” over and over. Oh maybe it might be cool, as we don’t seem to have any costume changes like FFX-2. shudders at the thought of Cloud trying the clothes from FFX-2

See, I like FF7, so I don’t care if its an attempt to cash in on FF7 fanboyism. Now excuse me while I run around like a moron.

[trips Sinistral while he’s running around]

[Joins sinistrals running aroud]

Looks to be interesting. If it’s a game then I hope they don’t have as many story loop holes as in the previous one. Plus I hope Cloud isn’t as much a wuss either.

Originally posted by Sinistral
See, I like FF7, so I don’t care if its an attempt to cash in on FF7 fanboyism. Now excuse me while I run around like a moron.

Who is that pudgy, blond monstrosity?

The only character portraits I like more than Cloud’s are in Chrono Trigger. This makes me shudder.

Xwing1056

Xelo, for bringing this to my attention I now love you. And further more: SWEET