It's me

Well out of an act of sheer stupidity, I made my avatar a pic of myself. As you can see I was not prepared for the pic and I have a hard time forcing a decent looking smile for the picture, so there I am.

I think you’re only the second person to do that, besides Sin.

Zeppelin did it before.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Zeppelin did it before.

GRARGH! smashes

Don’t forget Rirse.

Mememememememe

Who can forget Rirse?

Okay. I forgot a bunch of other people. Sue me. ^^;

supeonas Roun for his upcoming hearing

You have been served. HEYYYY-OHHHH! high five with closest generic punk-kid

Originally posted by Merlin
supeonas Roun for his upcoming hearing

;.;

goes to court

;.;

Would you be offended if I said you had a very round head? If you’d get offended I won’t say it :p.

Maybe it’s jut the camera angle…

Afroman Maz also did it ;p way before you whippersnappers
Rudoras doing it, some other person did it too ^ _ ^; i can’t remember his name now, doh.

speaking of avatars, yours is looking pretty cool gila

DN also ^^;;

Originally posted by Epicgamer
[b] Would you be offended if I said you had a very round head? If you’d get offended I won’t say it :p.

Maybe it’s jut the camera angle… [/b]

Yeah, my head and my face are pretty round. Actually my head is just too big, I can’t wear hats :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for remembering me :stuck_out_tongue:

OK… it was only for 9 days, though :wink:

Allright- I get it. Everybody and their mother has placed their face as an avvy here. ^^;;

I just hope that XCG didn’t make it a fad by posting that he is doing so in the main forum, though.

It was you Neb? i remember it was someone with sunglasses(i think) that were slipped down on the nose so they were below the light colored eyes?

Nope, that was Maz

I was the one in black and white, big glasses, very wide grin and double chin :thud: to be fair, though, I was making a deliberate prat of myself for that photo :wink:

You remind me of someone, I don’t know who though.