it's friggin snowing

Yea, I never get to see snow. Maybe a very light, non sticking flurry shower once a year, but thats about it :x

60,000th post.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
We’ve had a few snowfalls here too. None of thme lasted.

Originally posted by Nulani
It’s zero outside, and just about fifteen inside my room. I need to get more heatsources in here.

[stupid joke]
And fast, or else you’ll turn into a nulsicle!
[/stupid joke]

Originally posted by Mastermune
Man,your lucky to see snow i have never seen it in my life but maybe soon i will see it since i plan to move with my brother next year.

Wow. That totally sucks. We get shitloads of snow here, like close to 2 feet each year. In 1993 i was out for 2 weeks because of a big snow/ice storm we had.

I love teh snow.

I live in a magical place where it never snows. Yeah Florida sucks.

Yeah, Buffalo got a few wet flakes too. I was about to leave the house when I said “I better grab my winter jacket.” Good thing I did. It was freaking cold out. I hate it when I see snow before my birthday :too bad; .

Whoa. After the initial snow that only barely covered the ground, I thought the second fall would just be a teeny tiny one.

But then…

…Why couldn’t it be like this before?

There’s frost on the grass over here.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]Whoa. After the initial snow that only barely covered the ground, I thought the second fall would just be a teeny tiny one.

But then…

…Why couldn’t it be like this before? [/b]

That picture is beautiful.

I got a flake. :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t snow that much over here any more, it gets reslly cold though, like -29 celsius.

It’s really cold up here where I live, but it doesn’t start snowing until December. It actually snowed very slightly on Monday, and it was only surprising, but that didn’t stop me from being surprised.