It's Christopher Eccleston!

New Doctor Who actor announced

Not seen much of him, to be honest, and I am disappointed they didn’t choose Anthony Head or Bill Nighy, but I’m willing to give it a go. :hahaha;

Cool. He’s a pretty good actor. Whether he lives up to the name we’ll just have to see.

Who?

Ah, good to see that the Dr. Who franchise is still moving along, I haven’t seen or read about it in years. I always felt it was one of the best SF TV shows ever.

BTW, can someone update me about the Doctor? What’s he up to? Was it really explained if he’s really Merlin? Or that he’ll have a 13th incarnation? What about that rumor that the Master was an evil version of him???

I don’t know much about Christopher Eccleston, but I thought Bill Nighy would have made a great Dr Who.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
[b]Ah, good to see that the Dr. Who franchise is still moving along, I haven’t seen or read about it in years. I always felt it was one of the best SF TV shows ever.

BTW, can someone update me about the Doctor? What’s he up to? Was it really explained if he’s really Merlin? Or that he’ll have a 13th incarnation? What about that rumor that the Master was an evil version of him??? [/b]

Chris Eccleston will be playing #9. No one has a clue about the number regenerations, I heard it was 13 and then that’s it- and as for the Master, well, they’re connected in some unforeseen way, almost definitely related. Hopefully, this will all become cler in the new series (we already know the Daleks will be back in force :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: )