It's been fun

…but it’s time to go. Lots of stuff happening in life, and for the first time it’s actually all good. Bills are caught up, I’m starting my career as a police officer, and best of all, I just found out 3 days ago that I’m going to be a father! Things are happening fast, but it’s wonderful.

Sadly, this leaves little time for other hobbies, hardcore gaming and RPGC included. The Helbreath Shrine I was working on is only about 30% done, and of course I won’t get to debate with you all anymore. To quote that guy from ‘The Last Samurai’: “I’ll miss our conversations…”

I wish you all the very best in life. It has been my pleasure and honor to get to know you all, and as an aspiring writer, many of the fanfics I’ve read here I will never forget. Ashbear, Caleb Nova, Larathia, Pierson, Weilla… many more that I can’t name them all.

Take care, and be good.

:wave:

Hey, get back here and finish your shrine!

…Er, I mean go and do more important stuff instead. And good luck being a father. You’ll need it… But it’ll be the most rewarding thing you ever do in your life, so you have every right to be ecstatic.

Oh wow, that’s great! I can’t wait for the day when I announce to RPGC that I am about to be a mother with my wonderful precious and that I wont be able to work on my shrine anymore. But hopefully that wont be anytime soon, but goodness knows I’ll still be working on VP in the years to come >> Not really.

All the best. I’m glad we have a happy “Im leaving” thread.

Good luck! You’re cool and I hope you come back…eventually…

-Hades!

Couldn’t resist. Couldn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

So long Al. Good luck with life. <strike>Hiryuu’ll keep the shrine on ice for your inevitable return.</strike>

Live happily on and good luck.

I’m very happy for you. Here’s hoping all goes well. 8)

And congratulations on becoming a father!

Should you find yourself with a bit of spare time somewhere down the road, pop back in and tell us how things are going, okay?

No, you AND Hades rubs face into your shirt

Enjoy the fatherhood life and tell us what it’s like to see if I want kids or not.

Jee, this forum has just become one big excuse to whore out our make-believe love triangle lately hasn’t it?

GASP That baby would contain twice as much Awesome as the female uterus could hold! For god’s sake woman, you’ll be killed!

Actually I just enjoy making jokes at your expence. It’s fun. ^^

Congratulations, Aldred, and I hope you continue to have success in your life. But, peek in ocassionally to see how we’re doing, OK? Good luck! :wave:

Just get the kid an account here. :stuck_out_tongue:

And good luck with the career and the kid.

Wow dude, sounds pretty awesome. Have fun and try to check back some time.

Good luck! :cool:

Good luck with the job. Good luck with the child. Good luck in all of your adventures. Save often :3

To bad you have to go but good luck with all the stuff that’s happening.

Later Aldred. Make sure your kid plays RPGs. OK don’t.

Congratulations and good luck. ^^

Congrads and many many blessings to you. :slight_smile: