Its amazing people even try

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/story/0,1282,-3844311,00.html

snicker Yeah, it’s common for people to wander around with million dollar bills.

Tsk tsk tsk… if you’re going to counterfeit, at least use real denominations so I don’t have to declare you COMPLETELY stupid, as this lady obviously is.

I guess she was desperate. Or really really stupid. ^^;

I agree with Macc completely.

It’s people like this that keep us entertained.

People are stupid, but some are worse.

And we’re supposed to be more intelligent than dolphins?
You don’t see dolphins to stupid things like this. Even dumb things like insects don’t do things like this.

Anyway, I’m reminded about the lady who bought a couple of diamonds with a false check. She forgot the diamonds, but returned to pick them up a couple of hours afterwards.

If you’ve got a couple million dollars in pocket cash, why go to WalMart anyway?

Reminds me of a woman who altered her lottery ticket so that it won her $20, only to find out after getting arrested that it had originally been a $5000 dollar win.

The cashier that accepted the fake $200 was the stupidest one yet in this whole thing.

Ever given thought to the fact how useful $200 bills would be anyway? …I haven’t >_>;

Damn, I can understand the $200 dollar man, but the $1mil lady was whacked.

And that’s one hell of a sprite Macc. :stuck_out_tongue:

What kind of person who carries 1 million dollars would shop in walmart. Or live in the hicks of Georgia for that matter.

People never fail to impress me.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
What kind of person who carries 1 million dollars would shop in walmart. Or live in the hicks of Georgia for that matter.

Ever hear of Ted Turner, Xelo? Georgia is hardly Hickville.

Originally posted by Mastermune
People never fail to de<strike>im</strike>press me.

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
The cashier that accepted the fake $200 was the stupidest one yet in this whole thing.

Oooooh yeah. I bet his manager got pissed.

Originally posted by Pierson
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mastermune
People never fail to re<strike>deim</strike>press me.
[/QUOTE]

… Sorry, couldn’t resist.