It was bound to happen...

It looks like Cartoon Network finally stopped showing DBZ. Oh well, it had to happen sometime. I just pray that they realize how much G Gundam sucks and remove it immediately.

Well, they did finish the series, there really wasn’t a reason to repeat it again. Or something…

Isnt all forms of Gundam on TV insanely popular with mainly pre teens?Never thought I’d see the day when it surpasses DBZ on telly…

Oh, farking flickitty fark. I missed the last few episodes of DBZ due to being at a college that doesn’t have the Cartoon Network on its cable system. Now what do I do?

Wow, I never expected this to happen. I thought DBZ would run on toonami till the end of time.

As for getting the episodes, I’m sure you could download somewhere.

I wish they showed some of the really good anime on CN, like EVA, or Love Hina. Maybe a good movie or 2 like Vampire Hunter D.

Don’t expect to see any of those series on CN, Frame. They had Eva in their Giant Robot week, apparently edited. Vampire Hunter D is too bloody, plus the random nudity would be removed. And Love Hina…teenagers thinking about sex? God forbid something like that ever gets shown on TV. Oh, horror of horrors, woe is me, and crap.

Frame probably ment more on the lines of adult swim or some late night thing on Cartoon Network with thoes kind of shows

I just want the different stuff to be shown, those things were just examples. It would be nice for anime to be a bit more mainstream and for people to think it’s something other than DBZ and Gundam.

Woo! No more DBZ! dances

Originally posted by RoguePaladinTrian
Don’t expect to see any of those series on CN, Frame. They had Eva in their Giant Robot week, apparently edited. Vampire Hunter D is too bloody, plus the random nudity would be removed. And Love Hina…teenagers thinking about sex? God forbid something like that ever gets shown on TV. Oh, horror of horrors, woe is me, and crap.

I’ll stop complaining about dubbing from now on, you guys have it WAY thouger than me.

I used to think that the DB series would last forever too (Well, they are still showing the three seasons in three different chanels but their rating sucks). One little piece of advice, if they ever show GT over there, skip the whole thing until the last episode.

i was under the impression that gainax did not allow their work to be edited…

Really? I didn’t notice. I haven’t watched it on CN in months. That and I’ve been watch YYH and Rurouni Kenshin. Well, at least I can enjoy GT before Toonami super edits it. It wouldn’t bother me if they took off G Gundam and started showing Gundam Wing over again. It was the series that got me interested in Gundam :slight_smile:

I’d be even happier if they finally took the plunge and showed Mobile Suit Gundam all the way to the end for once.

YEAH!!!

No more DBZ!!!

I haven’t been able to watch DBZ since well before I moved. I just wish CN would start showing Slayers. If they did, I would double my efforts to get cable or satelite, it would be worth resisting the urge to kill my dad and brother.

FINALLY!!! I’ve always hated the plot, characters, and random screaming of that show. Maybe they’ll bring back Robotech to cn! Dreams of a day where he doesn’t have to spend loads of money for Robotech/macross DVDs

Wow. No more DBZ, yay.

Also, if they did not show Shin Getter in their Giant Robot week, they don’t deserve to have a Giant Robot week. I admit the “thing” in the last episode looked like a space vagina, but daymn.

And Ryoma is the shit.

I could have sworn I just seen the ending to a DBZ ep a few hours ago…

Yeah, they’re still playing them…