It hurt. A lot.

I have a swiss pocket knife, one of those that comes with a lot of built-in tools.

Yesterday I was opening the boxes in which my new comp came. I was using the large blade of the knife. After cutting the tapes that kept the boxes closed I wouldn’t need my pocketknife anymore, so I went closing it. I have done it hundreds of times without looking at the knife, it’s just a small push on the back of the blade and it’ll jump back to its closed position faster than an eye blink.

Accidentally, I pushed the sharp side instead…

Anyway, I didn’t get big wounds. It was more about pain. I was even typing with my harmed hand yesterday. I didn’t post it yesterday 'cause I thought it was very stupid.

Just remember: Chicks dig scars. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tfft! Textbook error! :wink:

Don’t worry, I banged my head on the sofa last night, and that hurt.

But I was pissed as a newt…

takes Ren’s knife away Now you won’t get hurt again!

Heh.

I’m starting a collection of cutting objects. I keep cutting myself with them, but it’s always superficial cuts so I don’t get scars.

To date, I have a Victorinox 1-3405 pocket knife (my fave, the cutting tools are a blade and a pair of scissors), a silver dagger and a sabre-shaped letter opener from the late XIX century, a crystal rock (cuts glass! Yay!), assorted kitchen knives of all kinds, and I’m currently saving to buy a scimitar someday.

I also learned to prepare a glass-based substance that spilled on a wire will make it a very sharp cutting object. A nylon string wetted in it will cut electrical wires as if they were made of butter.

that’s why you don’t cut yourself… well, I shouldn’t be talking cause I cut myself the other night ;_;

Nice move 8P.

Cala: that`s my line!

This is why people shouldn’t play with knives…

Now excuse me whilst I attend to this paper cut I just got.

I know what you mean Ren, I have a throwing dagger 4 large lock-knives and a Katana. For christmas I’m getting a Chinese Broadsword and a Halberd. Yay.

Now now children. Don’t play with knives… Play with matches! Their much much more destructive and painful! :hyperven: YES! FIRE!

Man, my daggers pwn fire. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Ramza
Now now children. Don’t play with knives… Play with matches! Their much much more destructive and painful! :hyperven: YES! FIRE!
good one

If the blades sharp enough, and you only pushed in one direction, really wouldnt cause any problems, nice clean cut…jaggedy ones are extremely painful.

:mwahaha: : …You rock!

You could tell if the knife is sharp or not by wether it’s a shiny blde or a not-so shiny blade.

Flaming knives.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Flaming knives.

Epic, your idea is just beautiful! I’ll try spilling some oil on my knives next time for some cool fx :yipee:

Too bad you didnt cut your face, then you’d look like squall!!

Oh, i mean, uh, yea, that sucks…ouch

A few months ago I was opening something (I don’t remember what) wrapped it plastic with scissors. My sister was bithcing on the phone in front of me and durning one of her “OMG!” outbusts I looked up and stabber the scissors accross my palm. Now I have a very high resistance to pain, but on a scale of 1-5, I’d say it was like a 5. I had to rush to the doctors and get liquid stitches.

Dude, that hurts like hell shrugs

When I was 17 I pierced my hand accidentaly with a very small shard of broken glass. Still, it took me some blood out, and it was the worst pain I’ve felt in my whole life…