is there a good anime channel other than cartoon network?

well, is there?

Illegal copy… especially in China.

Depends on where you are, here in Canada most people don’t get the cartoon network, but YTV, Teletoon, and Space each occasionaly play a movie or a series, but if you want to see something other than BayBlades, DBZ, Yugi-0, Ninja Scroll, Dominion Tank Police, or Galaxy Express 999 you’re going to have to download it.

Oh and the only reason I mentioned the movies is because to my knowledge they’ve been played at least 3 times.

Hmm… Fox Kids?

Don’t forget Kid’s WB.
Fox Family, it had a Made in Japan part. I don’t know, I’ve lost track of that channel.

Fox sold that to ABC so now it’s ABC Family

I shows Beyblade, Medabots, and Tokyo Pig as far an anime goes.

Originally posted by Gamer5389
I shows Beyblade, Medabots, and Tokyo Pig as far an anime goes.

I think he said GOOD anime.

I don’t know if you can get Locomotion where you are, it rocks.

Friday nights on TechTV, they show thing like Lain, and other good anime. And the action channel, every once in a while, they show a movie or two. It’s actually the only place I was able to watch Tekken:The Movie.

Yeah, TechTV is a good channle in general. Fridays they have Anime Unleashed. I remember the action channle played some anime at 10:00PM on Saturdays. Usually movies.

Over here, the only really anime chanel we get is CNX, a spin-off channel from Cartoon Network, so it has all those stupid ones.

Although we do have anime movies, on at midnight, on Thursdays, on a different channel, and they are pretty cool, I just wish they were on more often.

Ah? Midnight Thursday anime? Which channel is that? Me recordy!

Yeah, CNX is pretty crappy, I mean, it used to show Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing…but now all it has Dragonball Z and GT, and occaisional Tenchi Muyo…

Originally posted by Scias
Friday nights on TechTV, they show thing like Lain, and other good anime. And the action channel, every once in a while, they show a movie or two. It’s actually the only place I was able to watch Tekken:The Movie.

Two things:

1. They used to have one anime movie on every friday on the Action channel, at around midnight. I don’t know if it was only temporary, but it might still be around.

2. Tekken: The Movie sucks more than Pokemon. I’m making that perfectly clear right now. Everything about that movie sucked.

Originally posted by ffmanic
Ah? Midnight Thursday anime? Which channel is that? Me recordy!

It is the Sci-Fi Channel (130), and tonight the film is Riding Bean, which I think is good, but I’ve seen it loads.