Is Japanese Music annoying?

I’m really curious to know what everyone thinks.

BTW, I’m so sorry if this has been done already

Japanese music is like all other music…some is good, some is not-so good, and the rockstars are cute. :slight_smile:

Depends on the song. I’m not one for J-Music…I downloaded this one Japanese techno song off Kazaa and the way it started totally cracked me up…songs in foreign languages are really hilarious to me, I don’t know why.

However the theme song to Witch Hunter Robin is sung in Japanese…it’s kinda rockish and I LOVE it…I am currently trying to learn how to sing along without looking at any lyrics.

Like I said, depends on the song, or else I’ll get a major case of the giggles.

I really wouldn’t know.

I don’t find it annoying.

J-Pop is annoying, but I find nothing wrong with J-Rock.

I don’t really find any music annoying.

-Mazrim Taim

I don’t find it annoying, but that’s cause I don’t listen to it.

Originally posted by Cybercompost

some metalcore group from the netherlands did a song in japanese once… it was actually really cool, and the japanese words sound nice

Originally posted by Cybercompost

Same here.

nope. I like J-pop. I have 7 or 8 CD’s with it on it. yeah.

Japanese music is enjoyable simply due to the fact that the lyrics are in Japanese, and Japanese is just so nice to hear. A friend sent me a strange Japanese song named Raspberry Orange or something like that, and even though I have no idea what the lyrics mean, it still gives off a very happy, very warm aura.

I really like j-pop and j-rock and i got a few songs in my computer and in my opinion is way better than american pop.

J-pop is fine . . . when the Japanese artists sing in their native language :stuck_out_tongue: Listening to Japanese pop singers attempting to sing odd, random phrases in English all of a sudden is too hilarious for me to be able to appreciate the music, unless they’re doing it well. Which isn’t often.

I listen to alot of japanese music

Considering the majority of videogames are japanese and therefore have japanese music…

no.

However, due to the internationality of game sales, video game music is designed to not be specific to any real culture, to help enforce the setting of the actual game itself, therefore Maba, your comment doesn’t really mean much.

What the hell? I’m the only yes? Wow.

Japanese music(except for RPG music) sucks.