Is it just me or...

has the boards become a little too hot? With everyone acting all angry and everything… I don’t know if people are become school sick or what but we need to calm down guys…

heck, we even got all the mod’s after our necks… not ordering or anything, just suggesting some of us needs to cool off…

Hey Chris, how do you scare a bee?

Okay, CC, this has to be at least the third thread about this. Bringing it up repeatedly won’t help anything.

It would help it if certain people who were warned before actually heeded those warnings for a change. v.v

And some of the mods aren’t so great lately either, but that’s another epic tale…

And Omega, considering you’re kina one of the problems, I really don’t think you should condemn her post…

Actually- its cooling down quite a bit. Or it was.

Thats all I’m going to say about that…

X: You’re actually a little bit of a problem yourself, honestly. You’ve been acting just a TAD self-richeous, lately.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
And Omega, considering you’re kina one of the problems, I really don’t think you should condemn her post…

1. I’m not condemning her post, I’m giving my humble opinion

2. Elaborate on how I’ve been a problem.

its cooling down. this is simply the synergistic effect of repressed aggressivity in passive aggressives mixed with free time and a lot of heat.

Nah chris, it’s not just you. But I think CC is right, it’s fading out a little. Although I too think these threads should stop- the more you stir around in the shit, the more it stinks if you know what I mean.

Your post sure didn’t SEEM humble (until you edited it…damn you)

And all those PMs you made about Manus got annoying. It’s like you had a personal grudge against him. I didn’t wanna say anything before but honestly, I don’t wanna participate in this anti-Manus frenzy.

I dunno about you guys, but i’m feeling pretty good, feeling pretty sharp, and I’m getting things done.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
[b]Your post sure didn’t SEEm humble (until you edited it…damn you)

And all those PMs you made about Manus got annoying. It’s like you had a personal grudge against him. I didn’t wanna say anything before but honestly, I don’t wanna participate in this anti-Manus frenzy.[/b]

Well, I DID edit it because what I said was harsh.

Now. I sent just a few PMs like that, and that was when, weeks ago, back when I was frustrated at Manus? Usually, shit becomes null after a week. I get carried away sometimes, I will admit that, but saying I’m on an anti-Manus frenzy is uncalled for.

EDIT: I wasn’t the one who degenerated CC’s RP threads because Manus got carried away, btw.

Oh well… shruges I’ve stopped that now. I won’t do it again, kay?

Charl, don’t start that again!

Well, just thought I’d say it… go after my head if you want. Me don’t care…

If a mod want’s they can close this thread…

It isn’t just you. Trust me.

>.>
<.<

It isn’t just you.

Don’t take it personally, Chris. You just tried to express your feelings on the situation, not realizing that the best thing to do was just to let the topic die off. Common mistake for a newbie.

Hey, that’s the way most of us learn about such mistakes: by commiting them first.

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
Common mistake for a newbie.

She has been here for at least four months, I think. I would say that would free her from “newbie” status. :stuck_out_tongue: