Iron Man The Movie: First Shots

Starring Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, and Gwyneth Paltrow as his secretary/love interest Pepper Potts. http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/03/30/gwyneth-paltrow-kissing-robert-downey-jr/

Downey Jr. I see as Stark, but Paltrow as Potts just seems to have been casted to have a Big Name actress. It’s hardly a demanding role.

I’m looking forth to this movie, if only so I can see Iron Man depicted as a true hero again. curses Marvel’s Civil War
:enguard:

Wow. An actor with a history of drug addiction gets to play a character with a history of alcoholism. It’s like the role was made for each other.

Hopefully this film should turn out pretty good. I really do want to see what this film ends up like.

I liked Iron Man before Civil War. It’ll be great to see him without Civil War again. :slight_smile:

Okay, here’s the first actual shot of the Iron Man ARMOR. Note, this is the “grey suit” the first IM armor Tony Stark made, out of spare parts, in order to save himself and escape from his captors; he would later refine it into the sleek, red-and-gold design we’re more familiar with. I’m surprised they actually decided to use it in the movie, I heard rumors they were going to skip directly to the modern one. Kudos to the movie’s producers!

Oh, and the site added some Black Sabbath music for effect, too. :stuck_out_tongue: